YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023 Check @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
YSR Rithu Bharosa Payment Status 2023:- On Monday, May 16, Andhra Pradesh disbursed Rs 5,500 as financial assistance to eligible farmers under the YSR Raithu Bharosa PM Kisan Yojana. Andhra Pradesh government gave the first installment of Rs 5,500 Status of Farmer Insurance Payment On Monday, 2000 will be deposited under Rs PM Kisan Yojana, which is expected to be delivered by the end of the month. In today’s article, we will see what is YSR Raithu Bharosa Yojana and mainly we will talk about YSR Raithu Bharosa Payment Status and Benefits. Finally, we will show you the step-by-step process of how to check beneficiary names in the plan list.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023
Under the scheme, the AP state government will provide eligible farmers with Rs. 13,500 per year in three installments under Rs YSR Rithu Bharosa-PM Kisan Yojana. The entire Rs 13,500 does not come from the YSR Rythu Bharosa program alone and the direct cash transfer as the name suggests includes an annual guarantee of Rs 6000 to eligible farmers under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. In other words, while the state government pays Rs 7,500, the PM Kisan Yojana gives an additional Rs 6,000.
AP Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy announced that the first Rs 5,500 of Rs 2,000 will be deposited under the PM Kisan Yojana, which will be distributed by the end of this month. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has collected Rs 3,758 crore as the first payment of YSR Raithu Bharos for the fourth consecutive year, benefiting 50.10 lakh farmers.
The chief minister said that so far Rs 23,875 crore has been directly deposited in the farmers’ bank accounts and Rs 1,10,093 crore has been spent for the welfare of farmers through various programmes. Unlike the previous government, which spent only Rs 782 crore on zero-interest agriculture loans, he said the government spent only Rs 1282 crore on projects.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023 Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rithu Bharosa|
|launched by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|department||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Commencement date of the scheme||15 October 2019|
|Date of issue of first installment||May 15|
|Date of issue of second installment||month of october|
|Benefits of the scheme||Rs. 13,500/- per annum for 5 years|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status benefits
- The state government will provide interest-free loans to farmers.
- Annual financial support of Rs. 13500/- each farmer family will get Rs.67,500 over a period of five years.
- The insurance premium will be paid by the government.
- The ongoing irrigation improvements will be completed.
- Tenant Farmers Rs. 2500/- per annum.
- Farmers will get free electricity for 9 hours every day.
- Free bore wells will be provided to the farmers.
- Manufacturers do not need to pay vehicle tax.
- Cold storage facilities will be set up across the state.
- Life Insurance Cover Rs. 5 lakhs will be given to the farmer family
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Sammelan
Ap YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Eligibility
- Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state can avail this scheme.
- Only if the applicant is a farmer or related to agriculture industry then he is eligible to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Small landholders or agricultural tenants can also benefit from this scheme if they apply.
- A farmer can get the benefit of YSR Raithu Bharosa Yojana only if he has 5 acres of cultivable land.
Status of Farmer Insurance Payment Necessary documents
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of resident/resident status.
- Income Certificate/Proof of Income
- Agricultural land protection.
- Account information
- Passport size photo.
How to Check YSR Rithu Bharosa Payment Status 2023
The Rythu Bharosa scheme has made it incredibly easy for enrolled farmers to check their payment status. They must have their Aadhaar number available and follow the instructions below to check it:-
- visit the Official website Or use the direct link below as a starting point.
- Now select “Rythu Bharosa Payment Status “tab on the home page
- After the new page loads, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number in the appropriate box and hit the submit button.
- The payment status will be shown in
Check YSR Rithu Bharosa Grievance Status
- Visit official YSR Rythu Bharosa portal website.
- You must choose Complaint status Options in the menu bar on the home page. After that, a new page will load.
- The screen will then display a new window.
- Enter Aadhaar number and click on submit option.
- The status screen will open.
#YSR #Rythu #Bharosa #Payment #Status #Check #ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in