What is Uniform Civil Code? See why it is opposed, disadvantages, advantages
Uniform Civil Code:- Along with freedom of life for all citizens, the Indian constitution also provides equal laws for people living in India. Which is equally applicable to people of all religions. What is called Sama Nagar Samhita is called Sama Nagar Samhita in Hindi. It means equal law for every citizen irrespective of religion or caste. The Uniform Civil Code under the Constitution of India applies to citizens of all religions in the country. This law will not discriminate against caste, religion in any community. A uniform civil code would apply to all religions regarding marriage, divorce, division of property. Uniform Civil Code It means a just law that has nothing to do with any religion. In this everyone will be given equal rights. So that no one is wronged.
Uniform Civil Code what’s going on
Same Civil Code is called Same Civil Code in Hindi. Which applies equally to people of all religions. The Uniform Civil Code (UCC) calls on all religious communities to apply the One Country One Rule. The term Uniform Civil Code is clearly mentioned in Part 4 of Article 44 of the Constitution of India. Article 44 states that the State shall endeavor to secure a uniform civil code for its citizens throughout the territory of India. Areas like marriage, divorce, maintenance, inheritance, adoption, succession are covered under this Act. So that everyone can get the right to equality. Which is based on the fact that religion and law have nothing to do with modern civilization. The aim is to eliminate discrimination against vulnerable groups and to establish harmony among different cultural groups across the country. In the constitution, the Uniform Civil Code is described as the responsibility of the state under Article 44, but till date this law has not been implemented in the country. There is a big discussion about this.
Senior Citizen Card
uniformly civilian code where But applicable is?
The central government and the state government have discussed many times between themselves to implement a uniform civil code in the country, but nothing has been done so far. Uniform Civil Code (UCC) has been introduced in India only in the state of Goa. Uniform Civil Code (UCC) has been implemented in the state of Goa since the arrival of the Portuguese government. Government was formed in Goa only after the Uniform Civil Code came into effect in 1961. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar, while framing the Constitution, had said that a Uniform Civil Code was desirable but should remain voluntary and thus Article 35 was added to Part 4 of the Constitution as part of the guidelines for state policy. Which is in the form of Article 44 of the Constitution of India.
Uniform Civil Code in Participant Subject
- personal level
- Adoption and Divorce
- Acquiring and operating property
similar citizens code come on the country in applicable is
How to Open a Patanjali Store
why is the country in UCC Law done need
There are different religions in the country for which different laws have been made, these different laws burden the judiciary. With the implementation of the Uniform Civil Code, the judiciary will get rid of this problem, and the cases pending in the courts for years will be resolved soon. If the Uniform Civil Code comes into force, marriage, divorce, adoption and division of property will be the same law for all, irrespective of religion. We tell you that at present these matters are settled by the people of each religion under their individual laws. If there is equality in law for all, unity in the country will increase. Therefore, there will be unity among the citizens of the country and there will be no enmity of any kind. Along with this, the country will move rapidly towards development. Apart from this the implementation of uniform law for every Indian will also affect the politics of the country and political parties will not be able to do vote bank politics and polarization of opinion.
Uniform Civil Code of benefit
The Uniform Civil Code is applicable in about 125 countries across the world, which has the following advantages, which are detailed below.
- In the Uniform Civil Code, people are also given the right to gender equality so that it can be promoted.
- All citizens will be given equal rights by the law of the land.
- The status of women in India will also improve after the implementation of Uniform Civil Code. Because the personal laws of some religions limit the rights of women.
- The same rules will apply to women over the father’s property, in matters such as adoption, and the daughter will also be given equal rights over the property.
- The Muslim community has married off girls at an early age when the UCC comes into force in the country. After that, this will also be banned so that the girl does not get married at a young age.
- With the implementation of Uniform Civil Code, people of all types of communities in the country will get equal rights.
- State governments are entrusted with the responsibility of enforcing the UCC Act equally on citizens.
- Violation of rights of citizens of any religion, caste, class will be prevented in the country.
- Discrimination against any citizen on the basis of religion, caste, or color is void under the UCC.
- When a Uniform Civil Code is enacted, it will serve to simplify laws that currently differ on the basis of religious belief, such as the Hindu Code Bill, Sharia Law.
- The Muslim community in the country has a Muslim Personal Law Board. According to this law, a married Muslim man can divorce his wife at his will by issuing talaq three times. Apart from this, many other methods of talaq have been provided in Muslim law. Muslim women face all these problems. But according to the Uniform Civil Code, divorce is to be done in the same way.
- A uniform civil code will give equal rights to women in the country.
How to open petrol pump
religious Freedom La to take Constitutional provision
Articles 25 to 28 of the Constitution of India provide the citizens of the country with fundamental rights regarding religious freedom. which has been incorporated into the Uniform Civil Code. Citizens of all religions living in the country have been given the right to religious freedom. The right to freedom of religion states that any citizen of the country can freely practice his religion. Everyone is given the right to live freely according to his religion. Every citizen can preach his religion and other citizens cannot raise a finger against any person’s religion.
Uniform Civil Code FAQ
The full form of the UCC is the Uniform Civil Code.
Same Civil Code is called Same Civil Code in Hindi.
Uniform Civil Code means uniform law for every citizen living in India, irrespective of religion or caste.
The Uniform Civil Code has been implemented only in the state of Goa.
#Uniform #Civil #Code #opposed #disadvantages #advantages