Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme 2023 Registration, Polyhouse Scheme Apply
Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme The Uttarakhand government has launched a new scheme to increase employment opportunities and increase the income of farmers in the hilly areas of the state. Which is called Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme. Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami has approved Rs 304 crore for polyhouse in the state cabinet meeting. Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme Through Dr. in the field of agriculture and horticulture in the hilly districts of the state Employment Promotion will be given. If you are also a farmer of Uttarakhand and want to increase your income then this scheme will be very beneficial for you. Today we will provide you complete information related to Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme 2023 through this article. That’s why you have to read this article in detail till the end.
Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme 2023
The Polyhouse scheme has been launched by Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami for the farmers of the state with the help of Horticulture Department. Through this scheme, employment will be provided to more than one lakh farmers in the state. Under the Uttarakhand Polyhouse scheme, employment opportunities will be created for farmers through agriculture and horticulture in the hilly districts of the state. This scheme has been started on the lines of Himachal State.
The Chief Minister has sanctioned Rs 304 crore for the Uttarakhand Polyhouse scheme. Under this scheme, farmers can plant any crop in polyhouses in any season and reap the benefits of better yield. Off-season cultivation of vegetables in polyhouses will increase their demand in the market. Hence farmers will get better price and more profit. Farmers will be given subsidy by the government to build polyhouses. Due to this scheme, the financial problems of the farmers will be removed and they will be made self-reliant.
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Self Employment Scheme
Information about Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme
Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme of Objective
Uttarakhand government’s main objective of starting polyhouse scheme is to provide employment opportunities to the farmers of the state and increase the income of the farmers in the state, hence this polyhouse scheme is being promoted. – Season of vegetables and flowers in Uttarakhand. For this, the Uttarakhand government will provide 70 percent subsidy to the farmers for setting up polyhouses.
Uttarakhand Polyhouse Plan of benefit
Under the Uttarakhand government’s polyhouse scheme, the farmers of the state will be given various benefits for constructing polyhouses. The details of which are as follows.
- Support will be provided for cultivation of fruits, vegetables and flowers in collector based small polyhouses in the state.
- The government is going to spend Rs 304 crore for the construction of 17648 polyhouses of 100 square meter size based on cluster.
- Through this scheme, 70% subsidy will be given to the farmers for constructing polyhouses.
- Along with this, vegetable production will increase by 15 percent and flower production by 25 percent.
- Farmers’ income will increase through Polyhouse scheme.
- The socio-economic status of farmers will improve.
- This scheme will help to prevent migration in hilly areas.
Gaura Devi Kanya Dhan Yojana
Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme 2023 done properties
- The state will get good income.
- Crops can be protected from pests and diseases.
- Good quality crops will be harvested.
- Crop period will be short.
- You will get the benefit of good financial salary.
- The yield will be about 5 to 10 times higher.
- Water can be saved.
Polyhouse of type
There are following types of polyhouses. which are based on environmental control systems.
- natural form from windy Polyhouse– It is the simplest type of polyhouse which does not require any mechanical ventilation. They depend on the influence of natural wind to regulate temperature and humidity. Ventilated polyhouses are ideal for crops that do not require high temperatures and can tolerate few temperature fluctuations.
- Many Spain Polyhouse– These are large polyhouses made up of multiple structures. Each section has its own separate ventilation system. These polyhouses are considered ideal for large-scale commercial cultivation of crops such as tomato, cucumber and L.
- the fan the end Pad Polyhouse– These polyhouses are free from fans and pet calling systems. which help in maintaining a certain temperature and humidity in the polyhouse. wet
A fan draws air from the pad and cools it. Reduces humidity. It is ideal for crops that require a more stable environment. Like high value crops like vegetables and flowers etc.
- less expenses of Polyhouse– Low-cost polyhouses are made from low-cost materials such as bamboo, wooden poles and sustainably sourced polythene sheets. It is suitable for small farmers and can also be used for growing a variety of crops.
- Shed met Polyhouse– These polyhouses are covered with shade nets all over to help reduce direct sunlight reaching crops that require partial shade. Shade net polyhouse is ideal for crops like orchids and ferns.
Polyhouse in Raised go Wally Crops done List
Green house is also known as polyhouse. In which you can grow crops year-round in a controlled environment. Crops to be grown in polyhouses have to be selected on the basis of climate, productivity etc. of the area. Below is the list of crops grown in Polyhouse that you can check out.
- the pea
- black pepper
- leafy vegetables
- Micro greens
- Herbs (Basil Mint)
Uttarakhand Marriage Subsidy Scheme
How much land is required for a polyhouse?
If a polyhouse is to be installed, it costs Rs 750 to 1000 per square meter. Polyhouses can be constructed in minimum 1 acre. The cost of constructing a polyhouse in less than 1 acre is low. The cost of constructing a polyhouse depends on the size, location, quality of the polyhouse.
Uttarakhand Polyhouse Plan of for the Eligibility
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the applicant must be a native of Uttarakhand.
- Only the farmers of the state will be eligible to benefit from this scheme.
- Applicant farmer should own land.
- Irrigation facilities should be available in sufficient quantity with the candidate.
Polyhouse Scheme of for the necessary document
- Aadhar Card
- I Certificate
- Address proof
- Documents relating to land
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
Application Process under Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme
- To avail the benefit of Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme, the applicant has to visit his nearest block office or district park office.
- You have to go there and get the application form under the scheme.
- After receiving the application form, you have to carefully enter all the required information asked in it.
- Then you have to attach all the required documents asked in the form.
- After this, you have to submit this application back to the place where you received it.
- This will complete the application process under your Uttarakhand Polyhouse scheme.
Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme FAQ
Under the Uttarakhand Polyhouse Scheme, the land for a polyhouse should be less than 1 acre.
Farmers will be given 70 percent subsidy by the government to build polyhouses.
Under this scheme, the government is going to spend Rs.304.
Yes, off season vegetables can be grown in polyhouses.
#Uttarakhand #Polyhouse #Scheme #Registration #Polyhouse #Scheme #Apply