Two wheelers, four wheelers will get subsidy, apply online
UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy:- If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh and own an electric car or an electric two wheeler then there is a good news for you because in Uttar Pradesh Electric vehicles (EV) Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath to encourage UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy Scheme has been started. Through this scheme, consumers in Uttar Pradesh who purchase an electric vehicle in the state after October 14, 2022, will be given a purchase subsidy amount by the government. Web portal for applicant to avail purchase subsidy upevsubsidy.in You have to apply. Today we will provide you information related to UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy through this article. You have to read this article in detail till the end for all related information about how and how much subsidy to get and how to apply.
UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy 2023
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched the UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy Scheme. On purchase of electric vehicles through this scheme grant will be given. Citizens of the state will have to apply through the portal to get subsidy on purchase of electric vehicles after October 14, 2022. After that, the subsidy amount will be transferred to the account of eligible citizens. This portal will be functional for applicants soon. In the Uttar Pradesh Electric Vehicle Manufacturing and Mobility Policy 2022, conditions have been laid down for the implementation of the subsidy incentive scheme. Based on this policy, eligible applicants will get benefits. Through this scheme, electric vehicles will be encouraged in the state.
Instant Power Connection Scheme
Information about UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy Scheme
|Name of the scheme||UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy|
|was started||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiary||State customers purchasing electric vehicles|
|Objective||Subsidy on purchase of electric vehicles|
Objective of UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy Scheme
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched the UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy Scheme with the main objective of promoting electric vehicles in the state. For this, they will be given subsidy on two-wheelers, four-wheelers, e-buses.
13 October As far as is doing will be application
Under the UP Electric Vehicle Manufacturing and Mobility Policy 2022, permission has also been given with conditions for the operation of the Agricultural Grant Incentive Scheme. People buying electric vehicles under this policy can apply till October 13, 2023. Notification of Agricultural Subsidy Scheme will come into force on 14 October 2022. Applicants should apply on the web portal to get the benefit of agricultural subsidy incentives. In which only those applicants will be selected. who have purchased and registered an electric vehicle in Uttar Pradesh after the date of notification of this policy. Those who do not apply within the prescribed period will not be given the benefit of the subsidy.
Uttar Pradesh Electricity Bill
Principal Secretary Venkateswara Loo has issued an order according to which subsidy will be given according to each vehicle category. A 15% subsidy will be given on the factory price of electric vehicles purchased in the state. The first 2 lakh two-wheeler electric vehicles will be given a subsidy of Rs 5,000 per vehicle by the government. Also, 25 thousand four-wheeler electric vehicles will be given the benefit of subsidy at the rate of one lakh rupees per vehicle. The same 400 e-buses (Non-Government) procured in the state will be given the benefit of subsidy of up to Rs 20 lakh per vehicle. Under this subsidy, e-goods carriers will be assessed up to 10% of the factory cost. On the purchase of the first 1000 e-goods carriers, a subsidy of Rs 1 lakh per vehicle will be availed.
personal buyer La one only vehicle But will get grant
Under Uttar Pradesh Electric Subsidy, individual buyers will get subsidy only on purchase of a two-wheeler or four-wheeler or bus or e-goods carrier. Besides, buyers of aggregators, fleet operators will get subsidy on purchase of maximum 10 two-wheelers or four-wheelers or maximum 5 e-buses or e-goods carriers. Applicants will be given an estimated purchase subsidy by the government as reimbursement. which will be transferred to the buyer’s bank account after verification by the dealer. If for any reason the buyer purchases the vehicle without battery, only 50% subsidy will be given to the buyer as determined. Let us tell you that under this scheme, the buyer will get the subsidy amount only once during the effective period.
application of Verification of later accounts in will get Purchase grant
After applying, the buyer will be given the benefit of subsidy. After that the subsidy will be sent to the bank account after verification of the application. Its main points are given below.
- After purchasing an electric vehicle, the applicant has to submit the bank account details in his own name at the time of application.
- Mere application will not qualify the applicant for purchase grant.
- Grant amount will be transferred to the concerned bank account only after the transport department ascertains the eligibility of the applicant while verifying the applicant.
- We inform you that in the first phase, the details of the electric vehicle and the person purchasing the electric vehicle will be verified by the concerned motor vehicle dealer.
- The applicant also has to upload his photograph and signature while registering.
- Photo and signature verification in the photo pasted in Form 20 uploaded at the time of vehicle registration in vehicle database can be done by RTO.
UP Electric vehicle grant of benefit And properties
- Citizens of Uttar Pradesh will benefit through UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy.
- Under this scheme, citizens of Uttar Pradesh will be given subsidy by the government on the purchase of electric vehicles.
- Under the UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy, the government will provide a subsidy of Rs 5000 on the purchase of a two-wheeler electric vehicle.
- Customers purchasing four-wheeler electric vehicles will be given the benefit of Rs 1 lakh subsidy.
- A subsidy of up to Rs 2 lakh will be given on the purchase of e-buses.
- Through the UP electric vehicle subsidy, 2 lakh two-wheelers and 25 thousand four-wheelers and 400 e-buses in Uttar Pradesh will be subsidized.
- UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy will be availed only to those citizens who have purchased an electric vehicle after October 14, 2022.
- Individual buyers will be given the benefit of subsidy on only one vehicle.
- The subsidy provided by the Government of Uttar Pradesh will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- To get the benefit of Electric Vehicle Subsidy Scheme, citizens should fill the online application form after which they will be given the benefit of this scheme.
UP Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme
UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy of for the Eligibility
- To avail the benefit of Electric Vehicle Subsidy Scheme, the applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only individual buyers will be given the benefit of subsidy on only one vehicle.
- Only consumers purchasing electric vehicles after October 14, 2022 will be eligible for Uttar Pradesh Electric Vehicle Subsidy.
- Individuals who purchase a two-wheeler, four-wheeler, e-bus or e-carrier will be eligible for the subsidy.
- To get the subsidy, the applicant has to provide the bank account details in his name at the time of application.
- Subsidy under this scheme will be admissible to any buyer only once during the effective period.
UP Electric vehicle grant of for the necessary document
- Aadhar Card
- Identification card
- Original address proof
- Electric vehicle documents
- Mobile number in bank account
- Passport size photograph
UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy of internal Online application to do done process
- First of all you need to know about UP electric vehicle subsidy. Official website will proceed.
- After this the home page of the portal will open in front of you.
- For grants on home page application do You have to click on the option.
- After clicking, the application will open in front of you.
- You have to carefully enter all the required information asked in the application form.
- After entering all the information, you have to upload your signature and photograph along with the required documents asked for.
- Then you to present You have to click on the option.
- Your eligibility will be checked to verify the application.
- The subsidy amount will then be transferred to your bank account.
- In this way you can apply to get the benefit of UP electric vehicle subsidy.
UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy Frequently Asked Questions
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched the UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy Scheme. Through this, the citizens of the state will be given the benefit of subsidy on the purchase of electric vehicles.
Under this scheme, you will get the benefit of subsidy on the purchase of two-wheeler, four-wheeler, e-bus etc.
Under UP Electric Vehicle Subsidy, application can be made through online process.
#wheelers #wheelers #subsidy #apply #online