Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme:Apply Online, Last Date, Eligibility
Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme:- A new financial assistance program of Rs. Telangana government has launched Rs.1 lakh for people Backward class (BC) and professional castes who work in traditional occupations. The program is intended to provide financial assistance to eligible BC communities to improve their socio-economic status. Read below to check detailed information related to Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme BC 1 lakh scheme in TelanganaSelection criteria, contact details and more.
Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme 2023
On 6 June 2023, Telangana’s BC Welfare and Civil Supplies Minister Gangula Kamalakar opened the online application portal for the recently planned BC 1 Lakh scheme. This program is offered to persons belonging to Backward Classes (BC) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) who are pursuing caste-based education. Employment 1 lakh financial assistance of Rs. According to Gangula Kamlakar, BC and OBC workers in caste-based jobs will get financial assistance to purchase necessary machinery, hand tools and raw materials. MLAs, Ministers and others will start the program simultaneously from their respective assembly seats.
People seeking financial assistance to thrive in their field can apply for the BC 1 lakh scheme, the program will be rolled out in a phased manner; However, the specific number of recipients has not yet been made public. However, the first phase may have around 50,000 beneficiaries.
Telangana Asara Pension
Details of BC 1 lakh scheme in Telangana
|name||Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme|
|Introduced by||Telangana Govt|
|Beneficiary||Backward Classes (BC) and professional castes who work in traditional occupations.|
Objective of Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme
Telangana Government has announced Financial Assistance Program for Backward Class (BC) Community for 2023. Those working in traditional occupations and Rs. The program aims to provide financial assistance to BCs earning less than 1.5 lakh in rural areas and Rs. 2 lakhs annually in urban areas. Financial assistance will come in the form of a lump sum gift of Rs. The gift can be used for anything, including starting a business, developing the talent of the beneficiary or engaging in any other beneficial activity.
Telangana Griha Lakshmi Yojana
Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme Key Dates
Following are the important dates applicants should keep in mind before applying for Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme.
|Launch date||6 June 2023|
|Application Commencement Date||6 June 2023 to 20 June 2023|
|Verification of Application||20 June 2023 to 26 June 2023|
|Selection process||27 June to 4 July 2023|
|Publication of selection list||After 4 July 2023|
Features of Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme
Following are some key features of Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme:
- This program is available to all BCs who work in traditional occupations and Rs. earn less than 1.5 lakh in rural areas and Rs. 2 lakhs annually in urban areas.
- The beneficiary must apply for financial assistance by submitting a request to the concerned Collector.
- One time gift of Rs. 1 lakh will be given as means of financial assistance.
- Financial assistance awarded under this program can be used by individuals to purchase supplies and equipment for craft-related careers and crafts.
- Aadhaar card, food security card, proof of income, proof of business and a certificate from a board revenue officer confirming that the beneficiary is a member of the BC community must be submitted along with the application.
- The grantees will get the grant within three months after the application form is filled by the Collector’s office.
Advantages of Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme
Following are some of the major benefits of the scheme.
- Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme is very important for the advancement of the underprivileged.
- The scheme promotes diversity, reduces economic inequality and overall social welfare.
- The Government of Telangana is endeavoring to empower the artisans and individuals of the BC business community by providing them with financial assistance to improve their skills, grow their industries and provide better livelihood opportunities.
- The BC Brothers Program serves BC’s business communities in many ways.
- The money given to artisans and people from lower socioeconomic levels enables them to invest in tools and raw materials despite financial constraints.
- The program also provides greater impact to these communities by encouraging entrepreneurship and self-reliance.
- As a result, they can increase their product capacity, increase their customers and increase their revenue.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Eligibility criteria for Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme
Applicants applying for the scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Only backward class artisans and professional community of Telangana can register for this program.
- By June 2, 2023, the recipient must be between the ages of 18 and 55.
- Only one grant will be awarded per family.
- The annual income of the beneficiaries cannot exceed 1.5 lakhs in rural areas and 2 lakhs in urban areas.
- Beneficiaries who have already used multiple welfare programs are ineligible.
Selection criteria for Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme
Between June 27 and July 4, Telangana’s BC Ek Lakh Yojana selection process will be conducted. The district officials will scrutinize the applications submitted at this time to identify those eligible for financial assistance. The following steps will be covered in more detail in the selection process:
- Applications will be screened for compliance with essential eligibility requirements such as caste, income and Aadhaar card information.
- Information in applications will be cross-checked against official records to ensure accuracy.
- Candidates whose applications meet the requirements of the scheme will be selected on the basis of their residential district.
- Final list of selected recipients will be prepared district wise based on examination and verification.
- Selected candidates will be informed about further process of disbursement of financial aid amount.
- Reasons for rejection of candidate’s application will also be communicated to those who are not selected.
Documents required for Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme
Following are some important documents required for the scheme.
Kalyan Lakshmi Yojana
Steps to Apply Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme
To apply for the scheme, the user must follow the following steps:
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on Application Form for Financial Assistance for BC Vocational Communities Registration Form the link
- The application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill the form with all necessary details like personal details, address details, area details etc
- After that, all necessary documents like photographs etc. Upload it
- Now, tick Self-Declaration and click on the Preview button
- Review and recheck the application to avoid any mistakes
- Then, click on the submit button to complete the application process
- Between June 20 and June 26, Municipal Commissioners will review applications from municipalities and Mandal Parishad Development Officers (MPDOs) will review applications at mandal level. The final district level beneficiary selection committee will be chaired by the Collector.
- The beneficiary selection process will be phased, and relevant details will be provided on the website on a circle- and village-by-village basis.
- In addition, over a period of two years, the Special Officer will evaluate the performance of the recipients on a quarterly basis.
For more details or in case of any query or complaint related to Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme, feel free to contact on the details given below on working days between 10:30 AM to 5 PM:
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
Telephone Number: 040-23120334
#Apply #Online #Date #Eligibility