Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme implemented, tourism and employment in rural areas will be boosted
Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme:- New schemes are launched by the Government of Rajasthan to provide new employment opportunities to the rural people and uplift their standard of living. This time too, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot recently Dr rural A new scheme has been launched for people. whose name Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme is Tourism in rural areas will be boosted through this scheme. Therefore, employment opportunities will be created in the state. Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme Under this, to promote tourism in rural areas, the government will provide relaxation in many rules for the construction of guest houses. If you want to get more information related to Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme 2023, then you have to read this article carefully till the end.
Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme 2023
Rajasthan Government has launched Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme. Rural culture will be conserved and protected through this scheme. For which tourism units will be established in rural areas. Rural families under Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme Employment Government will encourage setting up of rural tourism units, rural guesthouses, agri-tourism units, camping sites and caravan parks. Some rules for setting up units under the Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme have also been changed, such as no stamp duty to be paid for setting up units in rural areas.
The Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme will promote rural handicrafts in the state. Through this scheme, the citizens of rural areas will get employment in their own fields. This will improve their financial condition. Along with this, tourists from home and abroad will come to visit the rural area. Due to this, the rural culture of the state will also get a boost. Rural tourism scheme has been implemented by the government in the entire state. Which will be managed by Rajasthan Tourism Department.
Cooperative Village Housing Scheme
Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme Information about
Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme of Objective
The main objective of starting the Rural Tourism Scheme of the Government of Rajasthan is to encourage and promote handicrafts to establish tourism units in the rural areas to create new employment opportunities in the rural areas. So that the tourism unit that showcases rural life, art, culture, heritage in the state can be boosted. Along with this, employment opportunities will be available to local people in rural areas through this scheme. So that they don’t have to go to any other sector for employment.
Rajasthan Roadways Recruitment of Operators without Exam
Rajasthan rural Sightseeing Plan of internal tourists La gave go Wally facilities
- Guest house accommodation
- Information of foreign tourists will be maintained
- Supply of drinking water
- Providing parking facilities
- Provide an emergency
- Provide cleaning assistance
Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme of internal gave go Wally Discount
Under the Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme, various exemptions will be provided by the state government for setting up rural units. The details of which are as follows.
- Under this scheme, 100% stamp duty will be exempted for setting up rural tourism units.
- For this only 25% stamp duty will be paid initially.
- Recharge facility will also be available on presentation of certificate of commencement of tourism unit.
- 100% reimbursement of SGST paid and collected will be available for 10 years.
- Loan subsidy up to Rs 25 lakh will be available under the Chief Minister’s Small Udyog Promotion Scheme.
- To set up a rural guest house, you don’t need to get approval for the approval of the building plan of the guest house.
- As per the provisions of Rajasthan Eco Tourism Policy 2021, it will be carried out in the area under the jurisdiction of the Forest Department.
- Local artists and handicrafts of the state will get priority in approval and payment of your project.
rural Sightseeing units done Installation And operation of for the important provision
- Guest houses which will be developed under the Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme. It should have 6 to 10 rooms.
- Apart from this FSSAI food license will be required for catering in guest houses for tourists, which the applicant has to obtain from his own level.
- A minimum of 2000 square meters will be allowed under the Rural Tourism Scheme for agri-tourism units.
- Under the Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme, camping sites can be made from a minimum of 1000 square meters to a maximum of 1 hectare.
- A caravan park should have a minimum of 1000 square meters and a maximum of 1 hectare of agricultural land. Apart from this, there should also be a vehicle parking facility for tourists.
- Minimum and maximum plot area shall not be fixed for rural guesthouses in populated areas.
- 15 feet wide road permission will be taken for setting up Rajasthan Rural Tourism Unit.
- Land conversion and building plan approval will not be required for rural tourism components under this scheme.
Rajasthan Fountain Plant Subsidy Scheme
Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme Advantages and features of
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has launched the Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme.
- Through this scheme, new employment opportunities will be created for the locals in the rural areas.
- The state government will encourage people to promote rural tourism.
- Handicraft units will be encouraged through the Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme.
- For the implementation of this scheme, rural guesthouse, agri tourism unit, camping site, caravan park will be set up.
- The applicant is not required to obtain building plan approval for erecting any type of unit.
- Along with this, 100% concession in stamp duty will be given through Rural Tourism Scheme Rajasthan.
- Rural culture will be promoted in Rajasthan, which will attract tourists from home and abroad and provide employment to rural people.
- This scheme will boost the rural system of the state.
Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme Eligibility for
- To avail the benefit of Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme, the applicant must be a native of Rajasthan.
- An applicant needs a minimum of 1000 square meters of agricultural land and a maximum of 2 hectares of agricultural land to set up any type of unit.
- All categories of citizens of the state will be eligible to benefit from this scheme.
Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme of for the necessary document
- Aadhar Card
- ration card
- Address proof
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
Rajasthan rural Sightseeing Plan of for the application how do?
Any interested citizens of the state who want to apply online or offline under the Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme will also have to wait a bit. Because currently no information about applying under this scheme has been announced by the government. As soon as the information regarding the application process for setting up any type of unit under this scheme is available from the government. So we will inform you through this article so that you can apply and get the benefits under this scheme.
Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme FAQ
Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme has been launched by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot.
The rural people of the state will get the benefit of the Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme.
Rajasthan Rural Tourism Scheme aims to promote rural culture and local employment.
#Rajasthan #Rural #Tourism #Scheme #implemented #tourism #employment #rural #areas #boosted