Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana 2023 राजस्थान पशु मित्र योजना Registration Apply Online
Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana:- Rajasthan Government is inviting applications for the recruitment of unemployed Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Assistants under Pashu Mitra Yojana. Official notification of Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana 2023 has been released on 30 May 2023. As per this notification, applications are invited to recruit a total of 5000 youth unemployed Veterinarians and Livestock Assistants on fixed salary in all districts of Rajasthan under Pashu Mitra Yojana. Interested candidates can apply for Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana 2023 through offline process. Today we are going to tell you through this article Rajasthan Animal Mitra Yojana Will give complete information regarding. So that you can get employment by applying under this Yojana. For more information you have to read this article in detail till the end.
Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana 2023
Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana notification has been released, according to this notification, 5000 unemployed youth trained animal husbandry assistant veterinarians in Rajasthan will be given the benefit of fixed stipend according to their eligibility. After this they will be known as Pashumitra. We inform you that Rajasthan Animal Husbandry Department has issued a notification on 30th May 2023, according to which candidates have to apply through offline mode. Applications under Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana have to be submitted within 15 days from the date of notification. The last date of application for Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana has been fixed as 14th June 2023. That means the candidate has to submit the application form before June 14. There is no application fee under this Yojana.
Chief Minister Kisan Mitra Energy Yojana
Rajasthan Animal Mitra Yojana Information about
|Name of the Yojana||Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana|
|was started||By Rajasthan Govt|
|concerned department||Department of Animal Husbandry|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed Livestock Assistant|
|Objective||5000 Youth Unemployed Veterinarians, Livestock Assistants to be given benefit of regular stipend|
|Last date to apply||14 June 2023|
|Application Form Link||Click here|
Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana Internal selection process
- The assigned area of work of Pasumitra will be that area. Where no Departmental Veterinary Institution is presently functioning/approved.
- District wise details of Veterinary Institutions recognized in the Department are available on the official website of Animal Husbandry Department.
- Under this Yojana, priority will be given to the residents of the same village where the applications of the district residents have been received for the selection of pashumitra.
- Multiple applications will not be accepted for one field of work.
- In case of more than one application for a seat, selection will be made on merit based on marks obtained in 50% Senior High Secondary and 50% Livestock Assistant Diploma BVSD and AH.
- Veterinarian selection at one location, for Veterinary Livestock Assistant applicant, Veterinarian for Animal Friend will be preferred.
- If an applicant gets equal marks, the basis of selection will be based on their date of birth and age of the applicant will be higher.
- Applicants can submit their applications in the District Office of the concerned District Joint Director Deputy Director Animal Husbandry Department Kuchaman City Nagaur.
Chief Minister’s Small Industry Promotion Yojana
Eligibility for Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana
- Candidate should be from Rajasthan.
- For this Yojana, unemployed livestock assistants who are already running livestock service centers will be eligible to apply under this Yojana.
- Livestock Assistant: Must have 2 years Animal Husbandry Diploma from a recognized institute.
- Applicants must have passed at least BVSC and AH from a recognized university college. Graduation in AH and registration with Rajasthan State Veterinary Council is mandatory.
Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana Documents required for
- Aadhar Card
- Original address proof
- Bank Passbook
- Educational Qualification Certificate (Class 12 and Animal Husbandry Diploma Veterinary and Animal Science Course Marksheet)
- Photo copy of registration with Rajasthan State Veterinary Council
Rajasthan Roadways Recruitment of Operators without Exam
Rajasthan animals friends Plan 2023 of internal application how do?
You have to apply offline for Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana. The offline application process is explained below, by following which you can easily apply for Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana 2023.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana and read the notification carefully. Or click on the given link Application form download can do
- By clicking on the link, you have to take a print out of the application form on A-4 size good quality paper.
- After this you have to carefully enter all the required information asked in the application form.
- After filling all the information, you have to attach your required documents along with the application.
- After this you have to affix your passport size photograph and put your signature on this application form.
- After this, you have to keep this application in an envelope and send it to the address given in the notification.
- In this way you can easily apply for Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana.
Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana FAQs
What is the last date to apply offline under Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana 2023?
Last date to apply offline under Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana is 14th June 2023.
How many Pashu Mitra will be recruited under Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana?
5000 Animal Friends will be recruited under Rajasthan Pashu Mitra Yojana.
#youth #employment #Rajasthan #Pashu #Mitra #Yojana #apply