Play Hobe Scheme for MGNREGS Card Holders Announced, Know Details
Game Hob Scheme:- Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced on Friday that the state will launch its own guaranteed employment programme, known as Khel Hobe, in response to the central government’s suspension of MGNREGA funds for Bengal. Bengal independently ensured this NREGS Job Card Holders Bengal used to have 26 working days and now it is being made 30 working days. Read below to check the detailed information related to Khlha Hob scheme like highlights, features and benefits, application process and much more.
Khelo Hobe Yojana 2023
With the Center ending funding for the 100-day job program in January 2022, Mamata Banerjee on Friday announced that her government will create a program called Khel Hobe to provide jobs to card holders under the program. 2.6 crore persons participated in the 100-day labor scheme under NREGS at its height, but this number has since declined to 1.4 crore (as per central estimates), the backbone of Bengal’s rural economy. 8% of these employees belong to Scheduled Tribes and about 28.5% to Scheduled Castes. Despite Bengal being the best performing state in the last five years, the BJP-led central government has stopped funding 100 initiatives.
At a Martyrs’ Day rally on July 21, Banerjee claimed that the BJP administration had withheld more than Rs 60,000 crore due to Bengal out of sheer jealousy. “The Center has legally withheld our funds after taking money from our state under GST. BJP leaders in Bengal take pride in looting public funds.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
West Bengal Details of Khelo Hobe scheme in highlights
|name||Khelo Hobe Yojana|
|took the initiative||Bengal Govt|
|Introduced by||Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Objective||Providing employment to NREGS Job Card holders|
NREGA Payment List
Features and Benefits of Khelo Hob Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the Khelo Hob scheme are as follows:
- The government is going to launch the project ‘Khela Hobe’ to provide employment to job card holders for 100 days.
- As the villagers are suffering without the 100-day employment programme, the Chief Minister has focused on creating employment for the rural masses.
- The state government’s rural housing programme, Banglar Bari, will now provide houses to 11 lakh rural housing beneficiaries who are yet to receive payments under the central programme.
- The BJP envies the social safety net that the Bengal government provides to its citizens through 67 social welfare schemes.
- According to the NITI Aayog survey, poverty in Bengal has reduced by 11% in the last year and by 26% in the last ten years.
Duare Sarkar Camp List
Application Process for Khel Hob Yojana
Bengal government has recently launched ‘Khela Hob’ scheme. The government has not released an official website for this yet; However, the government will soon do so. We will update this post as soon as there is new update on this plan.
#Play #Hobe #Scheme #MGNREGS #Card #Holders #Announced #Details