Passengers will get transportation facility till the corner of the house
Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme:- The Delhi government has announced a new scheme to facilitate transport. Which is called Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme. This scheme has been announced by Delhi Finance Minister Kailash Gehlot while presenting the state budget. Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme through the Transportation facilities Will do better. Therefore, all the people of the state will benefit. Through this scheme people will be able to travel in every corner of the state with bus facility.
If you are a resident of Delhi and want to know more about Mohalla Bus Scheme, then you need to read this article in detail till the end. Because today we will give you complete information related to Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme 2023 through this article. What is Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana and how can you benefit from Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana?
Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme 2023
Delhi Finance Minister Kailash Gehlot has announced the launch of Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme while presenting the budget for the year 2023-24. Through this scheme, transportation facilities will be provided in every corner of the state. Under Mohalla Bus Scheme by Delhi Govt Small buses will be started. So that buses can easily pass through the local. All the buses running under this scheme will be electric. All these buses will be known as E Mohalla Bus. Normally a regular bus is 12 meters but under this scheme the bus will be only 9 meters. Local bus is not very wide so it can easily reach your locality. All the people of the state will get the benefit of this scheme without any discrimination.
DTC Bus Pass Online
Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme Information about
|Name of the scheme||Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme|
|declared||By Finance Minister Kailash Gehlot|
|When was the announcement made?||In the 2023 budget session|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Delhi|
|Objective||To provide transport facility to the people to their locality|
|Helpline number||1800 118181|
|Official website||Starting soon|
Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme of Objective
The main objective of launching Mohalla Bus Scheme of Delhi Government is to provide transport facility to the people of Delhi to reach their locality. So that the people living in the slums can easily get the bus facility near their homes without any difficulty. Now people of Delhi will not have to walk a long distance from the main road to reach home. Through the Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana, such areas can get better transport facilities. Areas where the road is narrow or less wide.
Delhi road bus Plan Budget the amount
The Delhi government has budgeted Rs 28,556 crore for the implementation of the Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme. Through which electric buses will be included in this scheme to provide transportation facilities in the area. Using this amount, an electric bus will be started, which will be only 9 meters long, which will be able to reach small vehicles and areas easily and provide transportation facilities in their area.
DDA Housing Scheme
Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme of internal bus done No
100 buses will be operated for different areas in the first year after implementation of Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme. And in the next 2 years i.e. by 2025 the number of these buses will be increased to around 2180. The number of buses will be increased in a phased manner as per requirement. So that this scheme can be extended to all the people of entire Delhi and no citizen is left out of availing the e mohalla bus service. This scheme will be beneficial for the people of entire Delhi.
Delhi road bus Plan 2023 of benefit And properties
- Mohalla Bus Scheme has been launched to provide transportation facility to the residents of Delhi.
- The Mohalla Bus to be started under this scheme will provide better transport facility to the people.
- Now citizens will not have to bear the hassle of travel.
- Electric buses will be operated under Mohalla Bus Yojana.
- This year, Delhi government is going to start 1900 buses. Out of which 1800 buses will be of 12 meters while 100 buses will be of 9 meters which will be E Mohalla buses.
- 100 buses will be operated in the beginning of this scheme. Then after the implementation of this scheme, the number of buses will be increased to 2180.
- The Delhi government has allocated a budget of Rs 28,556 crore for the Mohalla Bus Scheme.
- The Delhi government aims to have the highest number of electric buses in Delhi by the end of this year compared to other states.
- The facility of charging stations will also be provided at the bus depot for all electric buses.
- The Delhi government has allocated Rs 9333 crore for transport facilities in this year’s budget.
- Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme 2023 will be operated across the state. So that the benefits of the scheme can reach more people.
- Now the local bus facility will be easily available for the citizens of Delhi.
- Citizens will not have to face traffic problems through Mohalla Bus Yojana.
Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme of for the Eligibility
- To avail the Mohalla Bus Yojana, the applicant must be a native of Delhi.
- All categories of citizens of the state will be eligible to avail the bus service.
- There will be no age restriction to avail this scheme.
Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy
Delhi road bus Plan of for the necessary document
You don’t need any kind of documents to travel in other buses just like you don’t need any documents to travel in Mohalla buses. You can avail Mohalla Bus Yojana without any documents.
How to apply under Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme?
Any interested citizen of Delhi who wants to avail Mohalla Bus Yojana need not apply any kind of online application. Because people of all castes, age groups in Delhi can benefit from this scheme without any discrimination. All the citizens of the state will get the benefit of this mohalla bus. So you don’t need to register.
Delhi road bus Plan of for the Helpline No
If you need more information related to Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme or if you have any complaint you can call toll free number of Delhi Transport Corporation Department. Delhi Mohalla Bus Helpline Number is 1800 118181. Which will be available 24 hours.
Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme 2023 FAQ
Mohalla bus scheme has been announced while presenting the budget on March 22, 2023.
Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana has been announced by Delhi Finance Minister Kailash Gehlot.
Under this scheme, 100 buses will be operated in 2023. Which will start 2180 buses by 2025.
Electric buses will be operated under Delhi Bus Mohalla Yojana.
Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana helpline number is 1800 118181.
#Passengers #transportation #facility #corner #house