Online Application, Registration Form, Benefits
Chief Minister Nirman Jyoti Yojana :- Odisha is one of the states where the production of handloom and textile goods is higher than any other state in the country. Which has been achieved due to the weavers of the state and the policy of the state government. The state government has taken steps to support and uplift the weavers. Financial assistance to weavers from Odisha Govt help me to provide Chief Minister Nirman Jyoti Yojana has been started. Through this scheme weavers will be financially assisted to meet their basic needs. So that the weavers can easily produce handloom items. How to get benefit of Mukhyamantri Nirman Jyoti Yojana and how to apply under this scheme? For information related to all these, you have to read this article in detail till the end.
Chief Minister Nirman Jyoti Yojana 2023
As we all know that small scale weavers supply handloom products to the cottage industries of Odisha state. Small weavers have to work day and night to produce it. I work at night, so in summer there is a light along with a fan. And in case of power failure, inverters are needed to run these electronic items, so the state government has launched Mukhyamantri Nirman Jyoti Yojana by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik to provide basic needs to such small weavers. Tube lights, fans, inverters are being provided to the weavers through this scheme of the state government. So that these weavers in the state do not face any hindrance in their work and the small weavers can easily do their work due to the help from the government.
Odisha Mo Jungle Jami Scheme
Chief Minister Nirman Jyoti Yojana Information about
|Name of the scheme||Chief Minister Nirman Jyoti Yojana|
|was started||Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiary||Weavers of Odisha state|
|Objective||Providing assistance from the government to meet basic needs|
|Financial aid amount||Rs. 17,500|
Chief Minister Nirman Jyoti Yojana of Objective
The main objective of the Odisha government to launch the Mukhyamantri Nirman Jyoti Yojana is to meet the basic needs of the weavers working in the state. So that the weaver can do his work without any difficulty. Hence, in case of power failure, the production lines running day and night provide kits of electrical equipment to the weavers of the state.
Odisha Nirman Jyoti Yojana of for the Govt of target
The Odisha state government has set a target of providing facilities to around 45000 weavers in the state in the next 5 years. So that the beneficiary can get fan, tubelight inverter unit set to do their work easily even at night. In the financial year 2023-24, the state government will provide basic commodities to 12000 weavers.
Odisha Garima Yojana
Chief Minister Construction flame Plan of internal received Financial help me
Under the Mukhyamantri Jyoti Yojana, the state government provides unit sets of tubelight fans and inverters to the beneficiaries. Which is priced at INR 17,500. Details of which are given below.
- Ceiling Fan (35W) – Rs 3,000
- LED Tube Light (20W) – Rs 700
- Inverter (650 VA) – Rs 3500
- Battery (12V 100AH) – Rs.10,000
- Wiring and other expenses – 300 Rs
pot Beneficiary done preference List
- Widows, destitute and divorced women
- More than 50% disabled
- All applicants above 40 years
- sc applicant
- ST Applicants
Chief Minister Nirman Jyoti Yojana of benefit And properties
- Odisha Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik has launched Nirman Jyoti Yojana for the weavers of the state.
- Through this scheme, electronic kits of fans, tube lights and battery powered inverters will be provided to the weavers.
- The Odisha government has set a target of benefiting 45 thousand weavers under this scheme in 5 years.
- The state government has allocated Rs 80 crore for the Chief Minister Nirman Jyoti Yojana.
- This scheme has been implemented by the state government in the entire state.
- Weavers will be able to improve their condition by meeting their basic needs.
- 100% cost of electronic kit will be borne by Odisha government.
- Directorate of Textiles will be the nodal agency for this scheme. Agencies will be working for the sectoral action plan.
- Weavers will be economically strengthened by getting the benefit of Chief Minister Nirman Jyoti Yojana.
- Weavers have been given the facility to apply online to avail the benefit of Chief Minister Nirman Jyoti Yojana, so that they do not have to go to the government office.
- Now the weavers will be allowed to work even at night for more production. That will increase their earnings.
- Beneficiaries will be empowered by availing the benefits of this scheme.
List of Biju Pakka House Plans
Chief Minister Construction flame Plan of for the Eligibility
- Only applicants from Odisha state will be eligible for Mukhyamantri Nirman Jyoti Yojana.
- Applicant should be a genuine weaver or full time worker in weaving industry.
- To avail this scheme the annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than 3 lakh rupees.
- At least 50% of the total income comes from the knitting activities of the applicant.
- Only one member of the eligible family will be eligible to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Beneficiaries availing the benefit of any other scheme of the State Central Government will not be eligible to avail the benefit of Mukhyamantri Nirman Jyoti Yojana.
Chief Minister Nirman Jyoti Yojana Documents required for
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account statement
Chief Minister Construction flame Plan of internal Registration how do?
- First of all you need to visit the Directorate of Textiles and Handlooms, Government of Odisha. Official website will proceed.
- After this you have to go to Create account section.
- Now you have to enter information like your full name, mobile number, username, email, password and captcha code.
- All information must be done carefully.
- Then you to present You have to click on the option.
- As soon as you click, your registration process will complete successfully.
- In this way you can register online for Mukhyamantri Nirman Jyoti Yojana.
Chief Minister Nirman Jyoti Yojana of internal Online application to do done process
- First of all you have to apply for Directorate of Textiles and Handlooms, Government of Odisha. Official website will proceed.
- Then you Login An option will appear, click on it.
- After clicking login page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter username, password captcha code on this page.
- Then you Login You have to click on the option.
- After login a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on this page Chief Minister Construction flame Plan You have to click on the option.
- As soon as you click, the application will open in front of you.
- You need to enter personal details, address, bank details etc. in the application form.
- After this you have to upload the necessary documents asked in the form.
- Finally you have to click on Submit option.
- In this way you can easily apply under Chief Minister Nirman Jyoti Yojana.
Construction flame Plan Helpline No
- Odisha Handloom Textiles and Handicrafts Department Helpline No. 06742322785
- Odisha Directorate of Textiles and Handloom Helpline No. 0674 250 1383
Odisha Nirman Jyoti Yojana FAQ
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched Chief Minister Nirman Jyoti Yojana.
A fan, two tube lights and a battery powered inverter will be provided.
Beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Nirman Jyoti Yojana are weavers from Odisha state who will fulfill the prescribed eligibility.
Beneficiaries will be given an amount of INR 17,500 under this scheme.
One can apply through online process to get benefits under this scheme.
#Online #Application #Registration #Form #Benefits