Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Eligibility
Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme:- Meghalaya has various attractions for tourists. Meghalaya Chief Minister Conrad Sangma has launched a program to promote tourism in the region. The Prime Vehicle Tourism Scheme was designed to improve intra-state travel. A total of 16 new Innova Crystas have been released under this programme. All those exploring the state will find it very comfortable to ride in these brand new automobiles. Read below to check detailed information related to Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme.
Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme 2023
Conrad K. Sangma, the Chief Minister, launched the Pradhan Mantri Tourism Vahan Yojana on June 30 in the presence of state tourism ministers. Inaugurating the programme, the Chief Minister said that out of 600 applications submitted as part of the programme, the state tourism department has selected 50 individuals and groups for the scheme. 16 Innova Crysta cars were made available by the Chief Minister on the launch date for tourists who want to visit the paradise of Meghalaya. To encourage people to participate in the Meghalaya Prime Tourism Car Scheme and offer better cars to tourists, the state is funding 50% of the program. Additionally, the state government offers candidates a loan repayment period of up to two years.
Meghalaya Ration Sheet List
Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme Details in Highlights
Objectives of Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme
The primary objective of this project is to provide better care facilities to high class tourists of the state. This scheme will help the growth of the tourism industry of the state as it provides a positive experience to the tourists.
Meghalaya Rural Backyard Pig Farming Scheme
Features and Benefits of Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- This program provides employment opportunities and increases the Gross State Product (GSDP).
- The state government offers financial assistance, which covers up to 90% of the cost of the down payment of a luxury car. This implies that the buyer only makes a down payment of Rs. 1 lakh.
- The Meghalaya state government offers a 50% subsidy and a two-year loan repayment period to encourage the use of surplus vehicles, whether they are businesses or individuals.
- Meghalaya State Government offers 20% EMI assistance through Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme.
- The state government initially released only 16 Innova Crysta cars.
- However, in response to market demand, they increase the number of cars to 500 in the next 5 years.
Vehicle facilities offered under Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme
Meghalaya State Government provides above average facilities in vehicles to ensure the safety of motorists as well as tourists who reserve vehicles through the program which are as follows:
- GPS installation
- Lifeguard jacket
- First aid boxes
- Training of boatmen
- Driver training
- Life saving skills etc
Future Aspects of Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme
CM Sangma said that the first thing would be to see the response of tourists to the scheme. In response to their feedback, we increase the number of vehicles under the Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme. The initial target is to increase the number of vehicles to 50 by this financial year (2023-24), but if the response is positive, the number could be higher than expected. He also said that this strategy will continue every year for the next five years. We aim to register 250 vehicles under this program in the next five years. However, it all depends on customer demand and how we perform in the future. In the next five years, positive response could lead to 500 vehicles. Focus Plus Scheme is one of the top welfare programs in Meghalaya. This gives the farmers of the state an opportunity to improve their standard of living.
Meghalaya Electoral Roll
Eligibility criteria for Car owner
Car owners applying for the scheme should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Only residents of Meghalaya are eligible to participate in the program
- Any individual or organization is eligible to submit their card under the program
Eligibility criteria for tourists
Tourists applying for the scheme should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Any visitor can avail the Prime Tourism Vehicle scheme whether they are traveling to India or from abroad.
- Tourists should opt for a car under this scheme if their approach is to guarantee a great bang for their buck and a luxurious holiday experience.
Application Process for Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme
The Meghalaya Government has recently launched the Meghalaya Prime Tourism Vehicle Scheme. The government has not released an official website for this yet; However, the government will soon do so. We will update this post as soon as there is new update on this plan.
For more details or in case of any query or complaint related to the scheme, feel free to contact on the details given below:
3rd Secretariat Nokrek Building,
Lower Lachumiere, Shillong 793001
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
Telephone No.: +91 76400 03050
#Meghalaya #Prime #Tourism #Vehicle #Scheme #Apply #Online #Eligibility