Maharashtra Kukut Palan Karj Yojana:- Various schemes are being implemented to reduce the unemployment rate in the country and to benefit the people of the country through the central government and the state government for the welfare of the citizens. Similarly, the Maharashtra government has launched a new scheme to create self-employment and increase business for the citizens of its state. whose name Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme is Through this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance in the form of loans and grants for poultry farming. So that the poultry farming business can be promoted in the state. If you also want to start or expand a poultry business, you can apply under this scheme and benefit. Today we will provide you with complete information related to Poultry Loan Scheme Maharashtra through this article.
Maharashtra Kukut Palan Karj Yojana 2023
Government of Maharashtra has started Poultry Loan Scheme. Govt to promote poultry farming through this scheme financial aid will be given. Under the Poultry Farming Loan Scheme, it is going to provide employment opportunities to the people and provide loan facilities to them for poultry farming. Agriculture, Poultry farmers in Maharashtra can get loan from bank at low interest rate for building chicken farm. Under this scheme, loans ranging from 50 thousand to 10 lakh rupees will be provided by the government through the bank. It will have a repayment period of 5 years to 10 years. Interested citizens of the state can apply for this scheme by visiting the nearest branch of their nearest bank or financial institution. Now any citizen of Maharashtra can open their own chicken farm by availing loan under Poultry Loan Scheme. And can become financially strong and capable.
Maharashtra Unemployment Bhatt
Information about Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Maharashtra Kukut Palan Karj Yojana|
|was started||From Maharashtra Govt|
|concerned department||Department of Agriculture, Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance to establish employment|
|benefit||50 thousand to 10 lakh assistance at very low interest rates|
Kukut Palan Karj Yojana Maharashtra purpose of
The main objective of launching Poultry Loan Scheme of Maharashtra Government is to double the income of farmers and provide new employment opportunities to the unemployed youth. So that poultry farming business can be promoted in the state. Along with this, training and technical assistance will be provided to the farmers on proper bird management and disease control details. Through this scheme, poor farmers, labourers, unemployed youth and women of the state will be financially assisted to set up poultry farms. Citizens of Maharashtra state who are unable to start their own business due to unemployment and financial constraints, now they can easily open their own poultry farm through Maharashtra Poultry Farm Loan Scheme. Thus, they will get employment opportunities with low interest rate loans and also improve their financial condition.
Maharashtra Lake Laddone Plan
Maharashtra chicken compliance loan grant to give Wally Bank
If you want to take loan for poultry farming business under Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme, you can take loan from these institutions which are as follows.
- Regional Rural Bank
- All commercial banks
- State Cooperative Bank
- State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank
Maharashtra Kukut Palan Karj Yojana done important conditions
- Farmers or businesses applying under the Poultry Loan Scheme must have experience and adequate training in poultry farming.
- Adequate transport facilities should be provided for poultry farming business.
- Candidate must have enough land to open a farm for poultry farming.
- Minimum 50 thousand to 1 lakh rupees is required to start small scale poultry farming.
- A loan of up to Rs 7 lakh can be availed from NABARD Bank for business expansion under Poultry Loan Scheme.
- Farmers can avail loans under this scheme from selected NABARD banks of Maharashtra Government such as State Government Banks, Regional Rural Banks, All Commercial Banks and State Cooperative Agricultural and Rural Development Banks.
Maharashtra chicken compliance loan Plan of benefit And properties
- Maharashtra Poultry Farming Loan Scheme has been launched for landless farmers, marginal farmers, unemployed youth and rural women for self-employment.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the citizens of the state for poultry farming.
- Loans ranging from 50 thousand to 10 lakh rupees will be provided by the government under the poultry farming loan scheme.
- Poultry farming and egg production will increase in the country due to Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme.
- A poultry farming scheme business can be started with very little capital.
- Through this scheme, the standard of living of rural and urban families will increase.
- Farmers will benefit the most from this scheme as they can do poultry farming as a small business along with agriculture.
- Loans and grants are available for purchase of birds, medicines, fodder and necessary equipment.
- Any citizen of the state who wants to set up self-employment can apply for a loan under this scheme.
- By taking a loan from the bank at a very low interest rate, one can easily set up self employment without any hassle.
- Through this scheme, the unemployed youth of Maharashtra will get new employment opportunities.
Maharashtra Chief Minister Solar Agriculture Pump Scheme
Maharashtra Kukut Palan Karj Yojana of for the Eligibility
- For Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme, applicant must be from Maharashtra.
- The applicant should be unemployed, poor, laborer or a kisser.
- A person who is already doing business like fish farming, goat rearing will also be eligible for this scheme.
- Workers working in organized and unorganized sector can also apply for this scheme.
- Applicants should have adequate experience in poultry farming.
- Any person who wants to apply for this scheme should be between 18 to 60 years of age.
- Applicant should have own land for poultry farming.
- The applicant citizen should not be a defaulter of any bank or financial institution.
Poultry Loan Scheme Maharashtra Documents required for
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Voter ID Card
- Business plan report
- Photocopy of banking statement
- Poultry farm business permit
- Bill for purchase of equipment, cage, bird
- Permission from Animal Care Standards
- Insurance policy
- mobile number
Maharashtra Kukut Palan Karj Yojana Internal application process
The Maharashtra Poultry Farming Loan Scheme is being implemented by the Government of Maharashtra to promote the poultry farming business in the state. To apply under this scheme, you can easily get a loan by following the below-mentioned process.
- Firstly, you have to visit any nationalized bank or your nearest bank branch to apply under Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme.
- After this you have to go there and apply from the bank.
- After receiving the application form, you have to enter all the required information carefully.
- After filling all the information, you have to attach the required documents along with the form.
- After this, you have to paste your photo in the form and put your signature on it.
- Now you have to submit this application and documents to the bank.
- After this your submitted form will be scrutinized by the bank.
- You will be given the benefit of this scheme if all the documents are found correct.
- Thus, you can easily apply for Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme.
Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme FAQs
What is Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme?
Through this scheme, the Government of Maharashtra intends to provide financial assistance in the form of loans and grants to citizens of the state to start or expand poultry farming business.
Maharashtra Kukut Palan Karj Yojana How much will the government lend internally?
Under the Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme, loans ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 lakh will be provided by the government at very low interest rates.
How to apply under Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme?
Under this scheme, candidates can apply through offline process.
What is the age to apply for Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme?
Candidate age should be between 18 to 60 years to apply under this scheme.
#Online #Application #Subsidy #Form #Benefits