Ladli Bahna Yojana 2023 final list ready, check name in beneficiary list
Ladli Bahna Yojana Registration 2023 -: Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched the Ladli Bahna Yojana on 5th to bring economic self-reliance to the women of the state and improve the health and nutritional status of their dependent children and strengthen their pivotal role in the family. March 2023. have been implemented. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month will be given to the women of the state by the government. That means a total of Rs 12000 will be given to women every year. Under the Ladli Bahna Yojana, the government has announced to spend Rs 60 thousand crores for the next 5 years. The application process for Ladli Bahna Yojana starts from 25th March 2023. If you are also a woman from Madhya Pradesh and want to avail this scheme, then you need to read this article carefully till the end.
MP Ladli Bahna Yojana 2023
From today i.e. 25th March 2023, to provide the benefit of Ladli Bahna Yojana launched by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Ladli Bahna Yojana Form Filling is in progress. Camps have been organized in all cities and village panchayats of the state. Women can apply by visiting their nearest camp. EKYC application is mandatory. In these camps, women will be able to fill the application by updating e-KYC from 9.00 am onwards.
Under the Ladli Bahna Yojana 2023, women from poor and middle class families in the state will be given Rs 1000 per month. Through this scheme, women will be given 12 thousand rupees in 1 year and 60 thousand rupees in 5 years. The women will be able to meet the basic needs of their families by receiving the assistance amount. One crore women will get benefit from this scheme of the state government.
10th June Latest Update:- Today the amount of Ladli Bahna Yojana will be deposited in the women’s bank account.
Today i.e. Saturday, June 10, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will transfer the first installment of the Chief Minister Ladli Bahna Yojana from Sanskar Jabalpur to women’s bank accounts. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month will be sent to the bank accounts of 1.25 crore women. CM Chauhan has said that the program of Chief Minister Ladli Bahna Yojana should be organized on June 10 in Jabalpur with full honor at the state level. 1000 will be transferred to the bank account of the eligible sisters through Singer Click on this day. It is said that Chief Minister Shivraj has appealed to all the sisters to organize a celebration on the evening of June 10 after the amount of Ladli Bahna Yojana is credited to their accounts. For which they should light a lamp in the house.
01 June 2023 Update:- The list of beneficiaries will be released from June 1
In Madhya Pradesh, the Chief Minister’s Ladli Bahna Yojana is going to be celebrated like a festival. Under this scheme, married women aged 23 to 60 will be given Rs 1000 per month. More than 1 crore 25 lakh sisters in the state have registered under the Chief Minister’s Ladli Behan Yojana. The government will release the list of beneficiaries from June 1. The first installment will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account from June 10. From June 1, approval letters will be distributed to eligible sisters in the district. This work will continue for a week. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has also instructed the in-charge ministers of all districts to attend the certificate distribution program of Ladli Bahna Yojana. Chief Minister Shivraj said that Urban Development and Housing Department in urban areas, Women and Child Development Department along with Panchayat and Village Development Department in rural areas will cooperate in this work. The cooperation of members of Deen Dayal Committees, public representatives, social workers, members of Jan Abhiyan Parishad etc. will be taken in the work of certificate distribution. Apart from this, Ladli Bahna Gram Sabha will also be held on June 8.
How to Check Name in Ladli Bahna Yojana List
Chief Minister Information about Ladli Bahna Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Ladli Behna Yojana|
|was started||Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|concerned department||Department of Women and Child Development Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Women in the state|
|Objective||Economic empowerment of women|
|subsidy||1000 per month, 12000 per annum|
dear flow Plan of Objective
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched the Ladli Bahna Yojana with the main objective of empowering and self-reliant women in the state by providing financial assistance. 1000 per month will be given by the government under Ladli Mahila Yojana. The financial assistance amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. With the benefit of this scheme, women will become financially independent.
Certificate of Ladli Bahna Yojana
Benefits and Features of MP Ladli Bahna Yojana
- Madhya Pradesh Government has launched Ladli Bahna Yojana on 5th March 2023.
- 1000 rupees per month will be given to the women of the state through Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- Under the Ladli Bahna Yojana, women will be given Rs 12,000 per year.
- Madhya Pradesh government will allocate Rs 60 thousand crores to the eligible women in 5 years for the implementation of this scheme.
- Under the Ladli Behan Yojana, an amount of Rs.1000 will be transferred to the bank account of the eligible sisters on 10th of every month.
- The application process under Ladli Behan Yojana is starting from today i.e. from 25th March.
- Eligible sisters in the state can visit their nearest camp and apply under Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- 1 crore sisters in the state will benefit from this scheme.
- Through the Ladli Behan Yojana, the women of the state will become self-reliant and empowered. And will be able to take care of her family.
Ladli Bahna Yojana Last Date
Applications under Ladli Bahna Yojana will be received from 25 March 2023 onwards. The last date for receipt of applications has been fixed as 30th April 2023. The final list will be released on May 1 after which objections will be invited till May 15, 2023. The objections to the application under Ladli Behan Yojana will be resolved by May 30. The final list of beneficiaries will be published on 31 May. To benefit the beneficiaries, the amount will be disbursed into the bank account from 10 June 2023. Financial assistance amount of Rs.1000 will be sent by the government to the bank account of the beneficiary women on 10th of every month.
Ladli Bahna Yojana eKYC
Ladli Bahna Yojana Form Application Fee
Women will not have to pay any application fee to avail the benefit of Ladli Bahna Yojana. The entire application process under this scheme will be done free of cost. You can visit your nearest camp and fill the application form. If any officer asks you for money for application, you can complain on Chief Minister’s helpline number. Any kind of problem under Ladli Bahna Yojana can be reported on toll free number 181.
Attached to Ladli Bahna Yojana form Some essential information
- To apply under Ladli Bahna Yojana beneficiary information should be same in aggregate and Aadhaar card.
- Income Proof and Domicile Certificate will not be required for this scheme.
- To the female applicant Composite ID Aadhaar linking through eKYC is mandatory.
- eKYC can be done in 4 ways to link Samagra ID with Aadhaar.
- EKYC can be done free of cost at Lok Seva Kendra, Common Service Centre, MP Online Kiosk and also on Sampankar Portal.
Eligibility for MP Ladli Bahna Yojana
- Only sisters from Madhya Pradesh will be eligible to avail the benefit of Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- Sisters must be married to apply.
- Widows, divorcees and abandoned women can apply under this scheme.
- Age of female applicant should be between 23 to 60 years.
- Women from poor and lower middle class families will be eligible for Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- The annual income of the woman’s family should be less than two and a half lakh rupees.
- Candidate must have more than 5 acres of agricultural land.
- Women belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and General Category will be eligible under this scheme.
Chief Minister’s Daughter Marriage Scheme
Required Documents in Ladli Bahna Yojana
- Composite ID
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
How to register Ladli Bahna Yojana?
- You don’t need to go anywhere to apply under Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- Camps will be organized to apply under this scheme.
- Applications will be made available at Gram Panchayat/ Ward Office/ Camp location.
- You have to go to the camp and talk to the authorities.
- To apply you have to provide your required details documents to the authorities.
- Your application will be entered in the Ladli Bahna portal by the officer.
- You have to provide your passport size photograph to the authorities while filling the application form.
- After this your application will be done online.
- After applying online, you will receive form acknowledgment from the officer. Which you have to keep safe with you.
- In this way, you can go to your nearest camp and apply.
- After this, from 10th June, 1000 rupees will start coming into your bank account every month.
Ladli Bahna Yojana FAQs
Ladli Bahna Yojana was launched on 5th March 2023
Eligible sisters will get payment on 10th of every month
Last date to apply under Ladli Bahna Yojana is 30th April 2023
#Ladli #Bahna #Yojana #final #list #ready #check #beneficiary #list