Jharkhand Panchayat Level Pharmacy Scheme 2023: Application Process, Benefits, Eligibility
Jharkhand Panchayat Level Medical Shop Scheme :- Jharkhand government has launched a new scheme keeping in mind the rural level development and health of the people. whose name Jharkhand Panchayat Level Drug Shop Scheme is This scheme was launched by Chief Minister Hemant Soren on 19 June 2023 in Chatra district. Jharkhand Panchayat in all rural Panchayats of Jharkhand through Sarva Medicine Shop Yojana Drug store will be opened so that the people of rural areas will not need to go to the city to get medicine. After the implementation of this scheme, generic medicines will be available to people only in Gramin Panchayats. Today we will provide you complete information related to Jharkhand Panchayat Staria Dawa Shop Scheme 2023 through this article.
Jharkhand Panchayat Level Medical Shop Scheme 2023
Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren has launched a panchayat level dispensary scheme in Chatra district on 19 June 2023. During the launch of this scheme, 40 people from Chatra Zilla Panchayat were also given medical shop license by the Chief Minister. Through the Jharkhand Panchayat Level Medical Shop Scheme, drug shops will be opened in every panchayat of the state. So that the citizens of rural areas do not have to wander to the block and district level to get generic medicines. By starting a drug store through this scheme, people will be able to easily get generic drugs in their village. Through panchayat level drug shop scheme rural People will be benefited and the opening of drug shops in rural areas will also provide employment to unemployed youth.
How to Open a Patanjali Store
Jharkhand Panchayat Level Drug Shop Scheme Information about
|Name of the scheme||Jharkhand Panchayat Level Medical Shop Scheme|
|was started||By Chief Minister Hemant Soren|
|When did it start?||On 19 June 2023|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of rural areas|
|Objective||Providing generic medicines in rural areas|
|Official website||Starting soon|
Objective of Jharkhand Panchayat Stariya Dawa Dukan Yojana
The main objective of Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren’s launch of Panchayat Local Pharmacy Scheme is that people living at Panchayat level should not have to go elsewhere to get medicines. For this, drug shops will be started in all panchayats of the state. The state government aims to have a drug shop in every gram panchayat of the state so that the people in the rural areas can easily get common medicines. Because people in rural areas have to go to the city to get medicine even for minor ailments. Keeping all these problems in mind, this plan to start a drug store has been started.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Jharkhand Panchayat Level Drug Shop Scheme Advantages and features of
- Jharkhand Panchayat Level Medical Shop Scheme has been launched by Chief Minister Hemant Soren.
- While inaugurating this scheme at the hands of Chief Minister Hemant Soren, three people from Chatra District Panchayat have been given medical shop license.
- Through this scheme, drug shops will be opened in all village panchayats in Jharkhand.
- If a medicine shop is started in every gram panchayat of the state, the villagers will be able to get medicines for common diseases easily.
- Now the citizens of rural areas will not have to go to the city to get medicine for minor ailments.
- Through this scheme, people living in rural areas will save both time and money.
- Under the Jharkhand Panchayat Level Medical Shop Scheme, two shops will be opened in Gram Panchayats with a population of more than 5000.
- More than 100 types of medicines are going to be easily available to the villagers in these shops.
- Jharkhand Panchayat level drug shop scheme will provide employment to unemployed youth.
- Now generic medicines are going to be easily available even in rural areas.
Jharkhand Panchayat Level Drug Shop Scheme of for the Eligibility
- To avail the benefit of this scheme, the applicant must be a native of Jharkhand.
- Only the residents of rural areas of the state will be eligible to avail the benefit of this scheme.
Birsa Green Village Scheme
Jharkhand Jury level medicine shop Plan of for the necessary document
- A prescription given by a doctor containing the name of the medicine.
- Name or address of the medicine the applicant wants to take
Panchayat Level Medical Shop Scheme Guidelines for opening
- Candidate should have enough land to open a medicine shop at Chief Minister Panchayat level. Where a drug store can be opened.
- To open a drug store, the applicant must have a degree in Pharmacist.
- An applicant must have a license to open a drug store.
- The applicant should know about the disease in which he wants to run the shop, which medicine is used for it.
Jharkhand Panchayat Level Medical Shop Scheme How to apply for opening an internal medicine shop?
Those unemployed youth in the rural areas of the state who want to open a rural medical to avail the benefit of the panchayat level drug shop scheme, will have to wait a little longer. Because currently Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren has announced to start this scheme. The government has not made public any information related to the application under this scheme. The application process for the scheme will be started soon. So we will inform you through this article so that you can apply to open a drug store.
Jharkhand Panchayat Level Dispensary Scheme FAQs
Panchayat level drug shop scheme has been started in the state of Jharkhand.
Through the Jharkhand Panchayat Level Drug Shop Scheme, the people living at the Panchayat level have to get generic medicines only from their village drug store.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren has launched this scheme on June 19, 2023.
#Jharkhand #Panchayat #Level #Pharmacy #Scheme #Application #Process #Benefits #Eligibility