Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana benefits for pregnant women, see eligibility
Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana :- Government of Bihar has launched Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana for the welfare of women and providing financial assistance to them. This scheme provides an incentive amount for the health of mother and baby after delivery. Because of lack of proper nutrition during pregnancy Pregnant women And the newborn dies. So the government wants to encourage people to deliver babies in government hospitals to reduce the death rate. for whom Janani Child Protection Scheme How much money is given by the government to provide financial assistance to poor pregnant women in the state and what you need to do for it. For information related to all these, you have to read this article in detail till the end. Because today we are going to give you complete information related to Bihar Government Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana 2023 through this.
Bihar Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana 2023
Bihar Government is implementing Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana to prevent infanticide. Through this scheme, the Bihar government provides health and financial benefits to pregnant women. Under the Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana, all check-ups of pregnant women and delivery of babies are done free of cost. Under which pregnant women are given financial assistance of Rs.6000 after delivery. To meet the basic needs of mother and newborn. So that the health of mother and baby will be good. And the child can develop properly.
The Bihar government has given the responsibility of implementing Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana to Asha workers. A list of pregnant women is prepared by ASHA workers. After the list is prepared it is sent to the concerned department. After that the names of women are included in this scheme and after that the amount of financial assistance is given under this scheme when the time comes. Pregnant women must register themselves to get the benefit of Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana.
Maternity Protection Scheme
Janani Child Protection Scheme Information about
Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana of Objective
The main objective behind the launch of Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana by the Government of Bihar is to reduce maternal and child mortality, prevent infanticide and meet the basic needs of mothers and newborns for better child development. Hence financial assistance is provided by the Government of Bihar for the institutional and safe delivery of pregnant women. Because there are many families in the state of Bihar whose economic status is weak, pregnant women do not get proper nutrition, so both the mother and the baby face various problems. This scheme is being implemented to eliminate all these problems.
Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana
Janani Child Protection Scheme Advantages and features of
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has launched Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana.
- This scheme has been started to provide benefits to pregnant women in the state of Bihar.
- Pregnant women of all religions and castes can benefit from the Bihar Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana.
- Under this scheme, after the birth of a child, a woman is given the benefit of financial assistance of Rs. 6000 by the government.
- This assistance amount is paid directly to the woman’s bank account through the benefit transfer system.
- By getting the benefit of this financial assistance, women will be able to arrange nutrition for themselves and their children.
- Under Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana of the state government, all check-ups of pregnant women and delivery of babies are done free of cost.
- Pregnant women should contact their nearest Anganwadi Asha Sevike to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Pregnant women have to register themselves to avail this scheme.
- The Bihar government has given the responsibility of implementing Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana to Asha workers and has prepared a list and handed it over to the department.
- Pregnant women are taken to the Anganwadi Center by Asha Sevikas and are examined 3-4 times and given two TT vaccines.
- Both the mother and the child will be healthy by availing the benefits of this scheme. Along with this, the health of pregnant women and their children in the state of Bihar will increase rapidly.
Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana Bihar of for the Eligibility
- Only women native of Bihar are eligible to apply for Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana.
- A woman must be pregnant to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Women in the state who are 18 years of age or above. Only pregnant women will get the benefit of this scheme.
- A minor pregnant girl child will not be eligible for the benefit of Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana.
Prime Minister’s Safe Motherhood Mission
Required documents for Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana
Application Process under Bihar Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana
Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana is only applied through offline process, you can easily apply and avail the benefits of this scheme by following below mentioned process.
- First of all you need to contact your nearest ASHA worker.
- After contacting the ASHA worker you have to ask them to include your name in this scheme.
- Now after this Asha worker will ask some information from you and you have to give photocopies of required documents to Asha worker.
- After this, your information will be entered in the Bihar Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana application form by the ASHA worker.
- Photocopies of required documents will be attached with your application form after filling all the information.
- Now your application and other information will be sent to the department by the Asha worker.
- After which the money will be credited to your bank account after verification of your form.
- In this way you can apply under Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana.
mother Hair Security Plan A state in eastern India Helpline No
Bihar government has also issued a helpline number under Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana so that pregnant women of the state can get any information related to this scheme from Assam and register their complaints through this helpline number. Helpline number of Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana is 7488270169. Pregnant women can call this number anytime to solve their problems.
Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana Bihar FAQ
Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana is being implemented in the state of Bihar.
This scheme has been started by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
The benefits of Janani Bal Suraksha Yojana Bihar will be available to the pregnant women of the state.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.6000 is given to pregnant women.
#Janani #Bal #Suraksha #Yojana #benefits #pregnant #women #eligibility