How to Apply, Eligibility, Benefits
Telangana Minority 1 Lakh Scheme:- The Telangana government on Sunday issued an ordinance to provide 100% subsidized financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh to eligible members of minorities. Financial assistance to minorities will be financial assistance to the lower classes. The state government asserted that this is another historic turning point in the journey of minority communities towards economic independence. Read below to check related detailed information TSMFC Minority 1 Lakh Scheme Like highlights, features and benefits, eligibility criteria, essential guidelines, application process and more.
Telangana Minorities 1 Lakh Scheme 2023
On July 23, Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao took a decision in this regard and then the state government issued rules allowing minorities. financial aid. Therefore instructions were issued to select the beneficiaries under the scheme. With a view to implementing the financial assistance programme, the Minority Welfare Department issued a Government Order (GO). The GO states that applications submitted during the financial year 2022-23 but still pending will be considered for sanction of 100% direct grant of Rs 1 lakh for each eligible recipient in 2023-24, which will be done through the Telangana State Minority Finance Corporation.
Telangana Shadi Mubarak Scheme
TSMFC Minority 1 Lakh Scheme Details in highlights
|name||Telangana Minorities 1 Lakh Scheme|
|took the initiative||Telangana Govt|
|Beneficiary||Minority communities in Telangana|
|Official website||Not yet launched|
|Similar plans||Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme|
Features and Benefits of Telangana Minorities 1 Lakh Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of Telangana Minorities 1 Lakh Scheme are as follows:
- State Chief Minister K. According to Chandrasekhar Rao, all efforts are being made to eradicate poverty among all sections of the society, irrespective of caste or religion.
- The administration has started providing assistance to deserving groups.
- The Chief Minister reaffirmed the state’s commitment to the welfare and development of all minority people.
- Efforts are being made to reduce poverty and backwardness among minorities by implementing numerous programs in areas such as employment and education.
Griha Lakshmi Yojana Telangana
Eligibility criteria for Telangana Minorities 1 Lakh Scheme
Applicants applying for the Telangana Minorities 1 Lakh Scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Christian applicants will be asked to submit a fresh application to be considered for the financial assistance program of the Telangana State Christian Minorities Finance Corporation.
- One member of each family will get subsidy.
- As on June 2, 2023, the individual age limit for candidates is set at 21 to 55 years.
- In rural areas, the applicant’s annual income cannot exceed Rs 1,50,000.
- In urban areas, the applicant’s annual income cannot exceed Rs 2 lakh
Telangana Minorities 1 Lakh Scheme Essential Guidelines
The Government of Telangana announced the launch of the Financial Assistance Program for Minorities and published a Government Order (GO) laying down the necessary guidelines, which are as follows:
- Applications for 100% direct grant of Rs 1 lakh to each eligible beneficiary in the financial year 2022-23 were submitted through the Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System (OBMMS) portal but are still pending in the current financial year 2023-24 and will be processed by Finities State Corporation (Telangana State Corporation) in the financial year 2023-24.
- For selection of Christian candidates Rs. 1 Lakh Cash 100% direct grant by TSMFC, fresh applications to be invited from Christians.
- As on 2nd June 2023, personal age limit for candidates is 21 years to 55 years.
- Only one member of the family will get subsidy.
- Applicant’s annual income cannot exceed Rs 150,000 in rural areas and Rs 2 lakh in urban areas.
- The District Level Control Committee/ District Level Screening Committee, headed by the Collector, will complete the selection process.
- For this scheme, the district collector must take the consent of the district in-charge minister on behalf of the entire district.
- The TSMFC website must provide a phase-by-phase selection list. The grant will be made available as a lump sum grant.
- The Managing Director of Telangana State Christian (Minority) Finance Corporation in Hyderabad and the Vice Chairman and Managing Director of Telangana State Minority Finance Corporation in Hyderabad will take appropriate additional action in response.
- According to the Center for Good Governance, the management and monitoring system for online beneficiaries should cover all the above eligibility requirements.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
Application Process for Telangana Minorities 1 Lakh Scheme 2023
Telangana Government has recently launched Telangana Minorities 1 Lakh Scheme. The government has not released an official website for this yet; However, the government will soon do so. We will update this post as soon as there is new update on this plan.
#Apply #Eligibility #Benefits