Govt to start distribution of free tablets to students, apply online now – Enduring Marathi
Free Tablet Scheme : Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Research and Training Institute (Mahajyoti) Nagpur, a state government organization, will distribute free tablets to the backward class students.
For this, applications are being invited from the eligible candidates through online mode before 31.03.2023. Before applying for this scheme, students are requested to read the detailed information and fill their application properly.
Applications are invited under this scheme for Pre-Training for MHTCET/JEE/NEET 2025 from Other Backward Nomads/Vimukt Castes and Special Backward Classes students of Maharashtra State.
Pre-training for this exam is provided online through Mahajyoti and for online training Mahajyoti will provide students with free tab and 6 GB data daily.
Click here to apply online
Required Eligibility (Free Tablet Scheme)
- Student candidate should be a resident of Maharashtra.
- Applicant should belong to any category of Backward Scheduled Castes/Nomadic Tribes or Special Backward Classes.
- The applicant should be non-crimiliar i.e. not belonging to advanced and advanced group.
- Students who are appearing in 10th exam of year 2023 are eligible to apply and those students have to attach 10th hall ticket and 9th mark sheet to apply, students who passed in other year are not eligible for this scheme.
- The document stating that the student should be taking admission in the science stream will be required to be submitted to the concerned institution as per the instructions in future.
Details of required documents
- 10th Class Identity Card/Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Caste certificate
- 9th mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Certificate of non-advanced and non-advanced category means non-criminal certificate.
Click here to view the application process
Terms and Conditions (Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana)
- The last date of application is 31.3.2023 before which the said student should submit his application.
- Applications received by post or e-mail will not be considered, you have to submit applications online only.
- Managing Director Mahajyoti reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, extend the period of advertisement, reject/accept the application.
- After the 10th result the student will be asked for 10th mark sheet, proof of admission in science stream ie (bonafide certificate) preparing for MHT-CET,JEE,NEET exam so after that you have to submit these documents.
- If there is any problem while filling the application form, you can call 0712-2870120/21 or [email protected] You can mail to this mail id.