File a child labor complaint on the Pencil portal
Pencil Portal:- We all know that child labor is a legal offence. Child labor is a legal offence. 2011 Census Accordingly, the number of children under 14 years of age in our country is 29% of the total population. Children aged 14 to 18 make up 10% of the total population. Children of this age should be in school and on the playground. But unfortunately many children are deprived of these basic personality development opportunities in childhood. Children are burdened with work due to poverty. It has a negative impact on the society. Although laws have been enacted to prevent child labor in the country, the central government has launched a pencil portal to make this law more effective. Complaints against child labor can be registered through this portal. Today we will provide you complete information related to pencil portal through article. So let’s know about Pencil Portal.
Pencil Portal 2023
The Ministry of Labor and Employment has launched an online complaint portal to eliminate child labor completely and to curb child labor by making people aware and helping them. Which is named as Pencil Portal. Naming this portal Pencil means that children should have pencils in their hands instead of tools. Any common citizen who finds child labor on the Pencil portal can file an online complaint on the Pencil portal. Because your one step can save the future of child laborers from ruin. The child laborers will be traced from the complaints received through this portal. Such children will then be traced online and linked to skill development programs organized by the government. Apart from this, children will also be given the benefit of education, nutrition and skill development programs implemented by the government. Which is the right of every child in the country.
Pradhan Mantri Shramik Setu Portal
About the Pencil Portal
|Name of the article||Pencil Portal|
|started||From the Central Govt|
|Name of the portal||Pencil|
|concerned department||Ministry of Labor and Employment|
|Objective||Banning child labor created a brighter future for children|
|Complaint Filing Procedure||Online|
Purpose of the Pencil Portal
The main objective of the Government of India to launch the Pencil Portal is to stop child labour. So that children can be given pencils instead of tools. Through this portal one can help to brighten the future of children by registering a complaint against child laborers. Because children are burdened with work at an early age due to various problems. In this, the personal development of children does not take place, so they turn to crime. So register a complaint on this portal, the children will be tracked and linked to skill development programmes. And any common citizen can contribute to brighten the future of children by registering a complaint on the pencil portal.
National Career Services Portal
Pencil Portal done Modus Operandi
Self-registration will be required to file a complaint against child labor on the Pencil portal. The complainant has to provide his personal details and the location from where he is filing the complaint. The details have to be given. Apart from this, it will be mandatory to enter the name, address, photo etc. of the child labourer. After all this information, a complaint will be filed with the government agency attached to the portal. Based on the complaint, the agency will trace and reach out to the children and then these children will be given the benefit of education, skill development programs and nutrition facilities etc. run by the government. So that their future will be secured. And the country can be strengthened by fulfilling their basic needs.
Pencil Portal But complaint entered to do done process
Against child labour, any citizen of the country who sees a child working as a laborer can file a complaint online on the Pencil portal. The procedure for lodging a complaint on the Pencil portal is given below.
- First of all you need to go to Ministry of Labor and Employment Pencil portal Official website will proceed.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- You on the home page File a complaint Child file a complaint You have to click on the option.
- After clicking the complaint form will open in front of you.
- Now on this page you have to provide details of child labourer, photo, address of child laborer like house number, village and locality, ward/panchayat, block, tehsil, state, district etc.
- After this you have to enter your information like your name, mobile number, email id.
- After you enter all the information to present You have to click on the option.
- This is how you can file a complaint against child labor on Pencil Portal.
complaint condition check to do done process
- First of all you need to use the pencil portal Official website will proceed.
- After that the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- You on the home page Complaint / complaint child Click on the option Track the status of the complaint You have to click on the option.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on this page you have to enter complaint id, registered mobile number and verification code.
- Then you to present You have to click on the option.
- On clicking, the status of the complaint you registered will open in front of you.
- This way you can check the status of your complaint.
#File #child #labor #complaint #Pencil #portal