DTC Bus Pass Apply Online @ dtcpass.delhi.gov.in, Delhi New Bus Pass Facility
DTC Bus Pass Online:- For DTC and cluster buses in Delhi, Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) has started an effort to provide online bus pass service. Candidates can now fill DTC Bus Pass online application form dtcpass.delhi.gov.in To apply for a new bus pass. People can order their bus passes online, calculate the price using a fare calculator and fill out an application before it is delivered to their home. DTC and Delhi Government have launched an initiative called Online Bus Pass to provide hassle-free, online bus pass delivery for DTC and cluster buses.
DTC Bus Pass Online
DTC and Delhi Government have launched an initiative called Online Bus Pass to provide hassle-free, online bus pass delivery for DTC and cluster buses. Online payment option is also available on the online bus pass facility webpage. To save applicants time and money, the Delhi government will deliver bus licenses at their doorsteps in an easy-to-use manner. According to the state government, the candidate who has submitted the online application form and paid for the bus pass will get it within 5 working days.
DDA Housing Scheme
DTC Bus Pass Details Online
|name||DTC Bus Pass Online|
|started by||Delhi Transport Corporation|
|Objective||Provide online bus pass service|
Delhi Women Cab Drivers Scheme
How to Apply Online for DTC New Bus Pass Using Delhi Online Bus Pass Facility
Now, you can apply for DTC New Bus Pass in 3 easy steps: fill online application form, make online payment and receive your bus pass within 5 working days. Complete application process for New Delhi DTC Bus Pass can be found below:-
- Click “Apply for New Bus Pass” Go directly to the home page or to access the Apply Bus Pass page.- Here, indicate whether you are currently using a bus pass by selecting Yes or No. If “No” is your choice and you are applying for a new bus pass, click here. “Presenting”.
- Next, fill the DTC Online Application for New Bus Pass, which will then be displayed as follows:
- Candidates can enter their full names, addresses and other information here as well as upload recent photos.
- Once the payment is made, candidates can click on the “Submit” option to complete the DTC New Bus Pass online application process.
Candidates must use the price calculator to calculate their payment before purchasing. Candidates must also take a print out of their completed online DTC New Bus Pass Application Form and retain it for future use.
Delhi DTC Bus Pass Types and Monthly Charges
The following DTC bus passes are available for all Delhi residents to apply online. All bus passes including traditional bus passes and electronic bus passes can be purchased online for the following monthly fees.
General Bus Pass
|Type of bus pass||Monthly fee||Quarterly charges||Half yearly fee||Annual fee|
|General All Route Non-AC Buses||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 2280/-||Rs. 4440/-||Rs. 8640/-|
|General AC buses all the way||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 2850/-||Rs. 5550/-||Rs. 10800/-|
|Airport Express/Coach AC & Non AC Bus (Only in NCT of Delhi)||Rs. 1400/-||That||That||That|
|Delhi-NCR-Airport AC and Non AC Buses||Rs. 1800/-||That||That||That|
|Delhi to Gurgaon||Rs. 1500/-||That||That||That|
|Delhi to Faridabad||Rs. 1800/-||That||That||That|
|Delhi to Bahadurgarh||Rs. 1160/-||That||That||That|
|Delhi to Ghaziabad||Rs. 1640/-||That||That||That|
Delhi Premium Bus Service Scheme
Discounted bus passes
|Type of bus pass||Monthly fee||Two months fee||Quarterly charges||Five months fee||Half yearly fee||Annual fee|
|Student Destination Pass||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 500/-||–||–|
|Students pass special all the way||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 750/-||–||–|
|Press AC pass all the way||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Press the non-AC pass all the way||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|Senior citizens above 60 years (AC pass)||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1800/-|
|Senior citizens above 60 years (without AC pass)||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 600/-|
|BPL/AAY Family Members (All Route Non-AC Bus Pass)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||–||–||–||–|
|Physically Handicapped Persons (Deaf & Dumb/ Blind/ Ortho) AC Bus Pass (for one year)||–||–||–||–||–||for free|
|AC Bus Pass Free for Physically Handicapped (Mental) with one attendant (for one year)||–||–||–||–||–||for free|
|Freedom fighters with one attendant non-AC bus pass (for one year)||–||–||–||–||–||for free|
|International Player (for one year)||–||–||–||–||–||for free|
|National Award Winner Non-AC Bus Pass (for six months)||–||–||–||–||for free||–|
|War widows and their dependents (for six months)||–||–||–||–||for free||–|
|MLA/Khasdar Attendant Pass Non-AC (for one year)||–||–||–||–||–||for free|
Conventional Bus Pass Vs. E-Bus Pass
- By clicking on the link sent via SMS to the applicant’s mobile number, you can get a dynamically generated electronic bus pass (e-bus pass).
- The system generates a printed ticket-type bus pass known as a traditional bus pass and is sent to the applicant’s home by speed post.
Additional charges for online bus pass purchase
In addition to the charges mentioned above, the following charges will be levied:
- Bank customers must pay their bank’s assessment fee for each online transaction; This charge varies from bank to bank.
- Printing and stationery for each pass Rs. 15.
- Speed post charge for each pass is Rs. 18 for local area pin codes and Rs. 41 for non-local area pin codes.
- There is no additional charge for purchasing an e-bus pass apart from bank transaction charges.
Online E-Bus Pass/Traditional Bus Pass Price Calculator
Follow the steps below for Online E-Bus Pass/Traditional Bus Pass Price Calculator.
- As the first step, visit the official website.
- To determine the price of a DTC New Bus Pass, go to the home page and select “Price Calculator” or go directly to the Price Calculator
- DTC Conventional / E-Bus Pass fare can be calculated here by selecting the pass type, entering the number of months, region pincode and clicking on the “Calculate” button.
Candidates can call the helpdesk at 011-23752769 or 23752775, ext. 226. Anyone can email with any queries [email protected] with their email id. For additional information visit the official website at faqs.jsp.
#DTC #Bus #Pass #Apply #Online #dtcpass.delhi.gov.in #Delhi #Bus #Pass #Facility