Delhi Govt to provide Tricycles to PwDs under Sugam Sahayat Yojana, Registration
Accessibility Support Scheme:- Government of Delhi to provide benefits to disabled people and improve their standard of living A new plan is being started. Named as Sugamya Sahayat Yojana Delhi. Through this scheme, disabled people will get benefits according to their needs. Be it of any religion or caste. Women and men and transgender persons with disabilities will also be benefited under this scheme. In the Delhi Cabinet meeting on 5th April 2023 Accessible Assistance Scheme Delhi The approval was received in the cabinet meeting. Soon this scheme will be implemented in Delhi.
The Delhi government will provide equipment to the disabled under this scheme. For this, the Social Welfare Department has prepared a list of equipments to be given to the disabled under the Sugamya Sajhaat Yojana. With the help of these devices, the ability of the disabled to work will increase. How will you benefit from this scheme? And how to implement the Delhi Sugham Sajt Scheme? For information related to all these, you have to read this article in detail till the end.
Delhi Accessibility Support Scheme 2023
Sugamya Sahayat Yojana Delhi has been launched by Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal. In the budget of the year 2023-24, the Cabinet meeting has announced the launch of this scheme. All the disabled will be provided by the government with the necessary equipment according to their needs through Sugamya Sahayat Yojana Delhi. disabled people Under this scheme three wheelers will be provided which will run on motor. Apart from this, other equipment will also be provided. The equipment provided by the government will be provided free of charge to the beneficiaries. Due to the availability of these devices, the disabled people will get convenience while moving and these devices will be useful to solve the problems faced while traveling anywhere.
People with disabilities in Delhi will now be able to live their lives like normal citizens through this scheme. Any aspirant who wants to avail the Disability Accessible Assistance Scheme has to apply through online process. Only then they can get the benefit of this scheme.
Delhi Information on Accessibility Support Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Accessible support plan|
|was started||By Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|When did it start?||On 5 April 2023|
|Beneficiary||Disabled people of Delhi|
|Objective||Providing equipment to disabled persons according to their needs|
|Official website||Starting soon|
Objectives of the Accessibility Support Plan
We all know that disabled persons face many problems every day. With the aim of enabling all such disabled people in the state to live like normal people, the Delhi government has launched Sugham Sajhaat Yojana. To fulfill the objective of this scheme Delhi Government will distribute equipment to all the disabled as per their requirement. So that disabled people can become self-reliant and competent by taking advantage of this scheme. Under this scheme, the disabled will be provided with a motorized vehicle by the government so that they can ride it and travel easily from one place to another without any support.
Equipment available under the Delhi Accessibility Assistance Scheme
- Motorized tricycles for the leg-challenged
- For the visually impaired – Smart Stick,
- Hearing aids for the hearing impaired
- Prosthetics and wheelchairs
Delhi Unemployment Allowance
come on Plan of internal Equipment La the camp of channel from distributed let’s go
People with Disabilities in Delhi who should have enrolled in this scheme. From the camps they will be given motorized three-wheelers with hearing aids and smart sticks. Social Welfare Minister Raj Kumar Anand informed that the Delhi government has entered into a 5-year MoU with Ajay Anshu to provide equipment to the differently-abled for the Accessible Assistive Scheme. Under this scheme, camps will be organized at various places by the Social Welfare Department of Delhi Government to distribute equipment to the disabled. 40% or more disabled persons will be benefited by this scheme by Delhi Govt. For that they have to submit online application certificate.
Benefits and Features of Sugham Sahitya Scheme Delhi
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has launched Sugamya Sajhaat Yojana on April 5.
- All the disabled people in Delhi will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide equipment to the differently abled people of Delhi according to their needs.
- The government is going to provide free equipment to the differently abled through the Sugamya Sahayat Yojana Delhi.
- Children below 12 years of age will be provided with all necessary equipment except tricycles unconditionally.
- Under this scheme, persons with disabilities will be identified by the government and then provided with a motorized three-wheeler.
- Apart from this, smart sticks, hearing aids, prosthetic limbs, wheelchairs will be distributed to the disabled.
- Equipment will be provided to the beneficiaries through camps under the Sugamya Sahayat Yojana Delhi.
- For the successful operation of this scheme, the Delhi Government has also entered into MoU with the agency so that the eligible beneficiaries can get the equipment as per their requirement as soon as possible through this scheme.
- Social Welfare Department has been entrusted with the task of distribution of equipment under the Sugamya Sahitya Yojana Delhi.
- Online applications will be accepted by Social Welfare Department to facilitate movement of disabled persons.
- By taking advantage of this scheme, disabled people will be able to travel without any hassle.
- This scheme will be helpful in uplifting the standard of living of the disabled.
- Disabled citizens will become self-reliant and empowered through the Sugam Sahitya Yojana Delhi.
Delhi Eligibility for Accessibility Assistance Scheme
Any disabled citizen of Delhi who wants to take advantage of Sugama Sajhaat Yojana Delhi needs to fulfill the eligibility prescribed by the Govt.
- Applicant must be a native of Delhi to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Only people with disabilities in Delhi will be eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant’s disability must be 40% disability or more.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should be less than Rs.8 lakhs.
- The government has fixed the age limit to get the benefit of this scheme.
- The candidate should not have benefited from any other State Government or Central Government scheme earlier.
Delhi Employment Fair
Documents required for accessible assistance scheme
Candidates must have the following documents to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- I Certificate
- Age certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Original address proof
- Disability Certificate
How to apply under Sugama Sajjat Yojana?
Those who want to apply for Divyang Sugamya Sahayat Yojana Delhi, will have to wait a little longer. Because at present this plan has been approved by the Delhi government in the cabinet. This scheme has not yet been implemented by the government. Also the official website has not been launched yet. But soon the information about the application process under Sugamya Sahitya Yojana Delhi will be released by the Delhi Government. Any information related to the application will be made public by the government immediately. So we are going to inform you through this article. So that by applying under this scheme you can get the benefits of the scheme.
Sugamya Sahayak Yojana FAQs
In the state of Delhi, Sugama Sahitya Scheme has been launched.
This scheme has been approved in the Delhi Cabinet meeting on 5th April 2023.
All persons with disabilities in Delhi will get the benefit of accessible assistance scheme.
Under this scheme, motorized tricycles, smart sticks, hearing aids, prostheses and wheelchair equipment will be provided to the disabled.
#Delhi #Govt #provide #Tricycles #PwDs #Sugam #Sahayat #Yojana #Registration