Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme – Online Application, Interest Rate, Eligibility
Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme:- Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme 2023 is now accepting purposes by Karnataka Minority Growth Company (KMDC). This program presents loans at a low rate of interest of two% every year of the coed Folks belonging to nonsecular minority communities within the state can pursue skilled programs. Learn under to test associated detailed data Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme Akin to highlights, options and advantages, eligibility standards, required paperwork eligible programs, mortgage limits and rates of interest, steps to use and rather more.
Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme 2023
Karnataka Minority Growth Company Restricted launched the Arivu Academic Mortgage Programme. This program was established to assist college students from the state of Karnataka Spiritual minorities To acquire knowledgeable diploma by larger schooling. This system is especially for Karnataka-based communities together with Muslims, Jains, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists and Parsis. The mortgage possibility is open solely to college students who’ve been admitted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (by CET/NEET) to packages like MBBS, BDS, B.Arch., BE, AYUSH and B.Tech. By means of the Direct Profit Switch (DBT) course of, the coed mortgage quantity might be immediately transferred from KMDC to the faculty’s checking account.
Karnataka Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme Particulars in Highlights
|Title of Scholarship||Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme|
|Launched by||Karnataka Minority Growth Company Restricted (KMDC)|
|Scholarship Quantity||50,000/- to Rs.3,00,000/-|
|Goal||Providing tutorial loans to college students|
|Technique of Utility||On-line and offline|
|Official web site||https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/en|
Options and Advantages of Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme
A few of the key options and advantages of Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme are as follows:
- Yearly they spend on larger schooling in Karnataka, college students there are eligible for schooling loans of as much as 3 lakhs
- The annual rate of interest on Arivu Schooling Mortgage is 2%.
- As well as, after finishing their diploma, college students should start repaying the mortgage inside one yr.
- College students who wish to renew their mortgage should go to their district workplace and pay 12% of the mortgage quantity given by the corporate.
Eligibility standards for Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme
Candidates making use of for the Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme should fulfill the next eligibility standards:
- Candidate ought to be a everlasting resident of Karnataka.
- The candidate should be a member of one of many minority communities corresponding to Muslim, Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Sikh or Parsi.
- Applicant’s household revenue is Rs. should be lower than 2.5 lakhs from all sources. Minority group college students who’ve utilized for CET and NEET in addition to those that wish to apply for ARIVU Schooling Mortgage of KMDC.
- For an entire record of Airvu mortgage eligible programs, Engineering, Drugs, Dentistry, Nursing, B.Ed, D.Ed, B-Pharma, D.Pharma, and so on. Candidates who want to pursue a level in
Paperwork required for Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme
Following are some essential paperwork required for the scheme.
- 4 passport dimension pictures of the applicant
- SSLC Marks Card and a pair of PUC Marks Playing cards
- Handle proof like Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Phone Invoice, Water Invoice, Cab Invoice and so on
- Proof of revenue
- Caste certificates
- CET/NEET Admit Ticket
- Research Certificates (Present Course Non-CET)
- Indemnity Bond
- Earlier Yr Handed Mark Card (Non CET)
- Partial Restoration Receipt (Renewal)
- School Price Construction (Non-CET)
- Price construction
- School Financial institution Particulars
Programs Eligible for Mortgage
Following are some eligible programs for Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme:
|MS||M. Ayush.||B. Arch.|
|B. Pharma.||D. Pharma.||B.Sc. (Horticulture, Agriculture, Dairy Expertise, Forestry, Veterinary, Fisheries, Sericulture, Animal Science, Meals Expertise, Biotechnology, House/Group Science, Meals Diet and Dietetics)|
Mortgage restrict and rate of interest for Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme
|Curriculum||Mortgage Restrict (Per Yr)|
|MBBS, MD, MS||As much as INR 3 Lakhs|
|BDS, MDS||Upto INR 1 Lakh|
|MBA, MCA and LLB|
|B.Arch., BE, B.Tech., M.Tech., ME, M.Arch.||As much as INR 50,000|
|B.Pharma., M.Pharma., Pharm.D., and D.Pharma.||As much as INR 50,000|
|B.Sc. Horticulture, Agriculture, Dairy Expertise, Forestry, Meals Expertise, Biotechnology, Veterinary Drugs, Animal Science, Aquaculture, House/Group Science, Sericulture, Meals Diet and Dietetics||As much as INR 50,000|
|B. Ayush. And M. Ayush.||As much as INR 50,000|
Steps to Apply for Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme 2023
To use for a mortgage, a consumer should observe the next steps:
- Initially, go up Official website Karnataka Minority Growth Company Restricted means, https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/en
- The homepage of the web site will open on the display
- Click on on Apply On-line possibility below Minority Mortgage/Subsidy tab
- A brand new web page will open on the display
- Now enter your cell quantity and aadhaar card and click on on submit button
- An OTP might be despatched to your registered cell quantity
- Enter the obtained OTP for verification
- After profitable verification, click on on Arivu Schooling Mortgage possibility
- The applying type will open on the display
- Now, fill all of the required particulars like
- Academic particulars like NEET or CET rating and SSLC rating
- caste or faith particulars,
- After that, add all of the required paperwork
- Now, evaluation and recheck all the main points to keep away from any errors
- Lastly, click on Submit to finish the applying course of
For extra particulars or in case of any question or criticism associated to Arivu Schooling Mortgage Scheme, be happy to contact on the main points given under:
Telephone Quantity: 8277799990
E-Mail ID: [email protected]
#On-line #Utility #Curiosity #Charge #Eligibility
Originally posted 2023-09-19 09:53:17.