Apply online, this way you will get your stuck money
Sahara Refund Portal:- The country’s Cooperation Minister Amit Shah launched the Sahara Refund Portal on Tuesday. Through this portal, investors can get back their money stuck in Sahara. Millions of rupees of the country’s investors are stuck in Sahara India. The launch of the Sahara India refund portal has raised hopes that investors will get back their invested money. Let’s find out if Sahara investors are getting this money back after a long legal battle investors How to return Sahara Refund Portal But do I have to register? And what documents are required for registration. Today we will provide you information related to Sahara Refund Portal through this article.
Sahara Refund Portal 2023
Union Home and Cooperation Minister Amit Shah launched the Sahara Refund Portal on Tuesday i.e. 18 July 2023. Through this portal people whose money was stuck in Sahara cooperative for many years. That money will be refunded. Now those people will be able to get their money back online through this portal. whose money is stuck in the Sahara. Investors who have invested in Sahara after registering on Sahara Refund Portal Bank accounts I will refund the money. The central government aims to refund the entire amount to the bank accounts of about 1 crore 7 lakh investors through the Sahara Refund Portal.
There are 4 crore investors in the country who will be paid Rs 10,000 on first sight. The central government is trying to ensure that the investors who have invested their lifetime earnings in Sahara, do not lose their money and get all the money back to them in full honesty. But investors who have not invested in Sahara Group will not be paid.
About Sahara Refund Portal
|Name of the portal||Sahara Refund Portal|
|started||Union Minister Amit Shah|
|was launched||18 July 2023|
|Objective||Returning investors’ money sunk into Sahara’s cooperative over the years|
|category||Scheme of Central Govt|
Sahara India Refund Portal purpose of
The main objective of launching the Sahara Refund Portal by the Central Government is to refund the money of the people who have sunk into the Sahara cooperative over the years. So that people who have invested their lifetime earnings in Sahara, can get their money back honestly. By applying online on the Sahara Refund portal, the investors’ money will return to the bank only after 45 days.
E Labor Card List
45 day in money will be behind
The Union Minister has said that the money will be refunded only after 45 days of the investors applying on the Sahara Refund Portal. In the first phase, people whose investment amount is Rs 10,000 are being refunded, the Co-operation Minister said. Apart from this, large investors are getting returns of up to 10 thousand rupees from the total investment amount. 5000 crores will be returned to the investors and after that the help of the Supreme Court will be sought to return the people’s money, it has been said.
come on investors tax will be able to application
All the people who have invested in the four societies of Sahara Cooperative Society can apply for refund of their money on this portal. Names of 4 Co-operative Societies are given below. In which the money of about two and a half crore people is accumulated.
- Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow
- Saharan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, Bhopal
- Hamara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Kolkata
- STARS Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited, Hyderabad
List of PMAY
Sahara Refund Portal 2023 of important point
- Those investors will get their money back through the Sahara Refund Portal. whose investments have reached maturity.
- The investor has to register his name on the Sahara Refund portal.
- After verification, their refund process will start.
- The documents of investors will be verified within 30 days by Sahara Group Committees.
- Investors will be informed through SMS within 15 days of online claim submission.
- After this, the investment amount will reach the investor’s bank account.
- The process will take at least 45 days after which investors will be refunded.
- Investors should first check the cooperative in which their money is invested. The investor has to collect all the documents related to him.
Benefits and Features of Sahara Refund Portal
- Around 4 crore people will initially benefit through the Sahara Refund Portal.
- 5000 crores will be returned to the investors through this portal in a transparent manner.
- Sahara Refund Portal has been launched keeping in mind the interests of the investors.
- More than 10 crore investors stuck in Sahara India will get relief with this portal.
- Crores of people will get their investment back through the Sahara Refund Portal.
- All the data of 40 cooperative societies have been made online on behalf of the central government on the inauguration of the refund portal.
- Sahara Refund Portal will help register 1.7 crore depositors.
- Crores of people are going to get their money back through the online process.
- After 45 days of registration on the portal, the money will be refunded to the depositors’ bank account.
Required Documents for Sahara Refund Portal
- Aadhar Card
- Membership No
- Deposit Account No
- Aadhaar linked mobile number
- Deposit Certificate/Passbook
- PAN card If the claim amount exceeds Rs.50,000.
Check PF balance
Support refund Portal But refund to get of for the Registration how do?
- First of all you have to register on Central Registrar Sahara Refund Portal. Official website will proceed.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- You on the home page Jammer Registration You have to click on the option.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter the last 4 numbers of your Aadhaar card and its corresponding mobile number on this page.
- Then you OTP received do You have to click on the option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Where you have to read the terms and conditions and click on I agree.
- After this the claim request form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter all the required information like bank name, society name, membership number, deposit amount etc. in this form.
- After filling all the information you have to do verification.
- Now you have to download the claim letter on the portal and upload it again with your passport size photo and your signature.
- After the claim letter is successfully uploaded, a confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After this, within 45 days, the nominal amount will be transferred to your Aadhaar linked account.
- This way you can easily register to get refund on Sahara Refund Portal.
Sahara Refund Portal FAQ
Sahara Refund Portal was launched on July 18, 2023 by the country’s Cooperation Minister Amit Shah.
Through the Sahara Refund Portal, crores of investors will benefit, who invested their money in the four organizations of Sahara Cooperative.
The money will be refunded to the investor’s bank account only after 45 days of applying on the Sahara Refund Portal.
An amount of Rs 5000 crore will be refunded to the investors through the Sahara Refund Portal.
This is the official website of Sahara Refund Portal.
#Apply #online #stuck #money