Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana launched, workers will get 10 lakh insurance at Rs 499
Antyodaya Labor Security Scheme :- To prioritize the welfare and safety of workers, the Gujarat government has launched a scheme for workers in its state. Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Accident Insurance Scheme Started, started, started. Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel has started this scheme in Kheda district. Under Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana, workers will be given financial assistance in case of death or partial disability i.e. benefit of insurance cover. So that they can get financial security in case of accident. This scheme will be beneficial for labor empowerment. How much financial assistance is available and how to apply? For information related to all these, you have to read this article in detail till the end. Because today we are going to give you complete information related to Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana through this article.
Antyodaya Labor Security Scheme 2023
To ensure the safety of workers, Gujarat Chief Minister Bhupesh Patel has launched Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Accident Insurance Scheme pilot project. The scheme will provide financial assistance to workers in the state in case of death or partial disability. So that they can get financial security in case of accident. Considering the contribution and dedication of the workers, the unorganized sector workers will be insured by the Government of Gujarat to provide them with a security cover.
Gujarat has become the first state to introduce this unique scheme for the welfare of labourers. The scheme has been launched in collaboration with Department of Posts, India Post Payments Bank and Ministry of Labor and Employment. E-Kamgar Portal But registered workers will be given priority in this scheme. Through this scheme, about 1 lakh poor families will be able to get the benefit of Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana within 60 days.
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Assistance Scheme
Gujarat Antyodaya Labor Security Scheme Information about
|Name of the scheme||Antyodaya Labor Security Scheme|
|was started||By Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel|
|concerned department||Post, India Post Payments Bank and Ministry of Labor and Employment|
|Objective||To provide financial security to workers in case of accidents|
Antyodaya Labor Security Scheme of Objective
The main objective of Gujarat Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel’s launch of Adnan Sami Suraksha Yojana is to prioritize the welfare and safety of laborers in the state so that they can get financial assistance in case of accidents. Because of weak economic conditions, workers cannot get proper treatment in case of accidents, which sometimes lead to their death. Keeping all these factors in mind, the benefits of insurance coverage will be given to the workers to provide security cover. So that workers and their families can get the benefit of financial assistance in case of an accident without any financial hardship. This scheme will contribute significantly to nation building by providing economic assistance to the laborers for their welfare.
289 And 499 Rs of Premium in workers La will get Insurance Cover
To provide benefits to workers under Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana, in case of death or partial disability of workers only Rs. A premium of 289 and 499 will help. In case of death of a laborer in an accident, his heirs will be given financial assistance of Rs.10 lakh. Apart from this, an amount of Rs 10 lakh will be given in case of permanent disability of the worker due to accident. Along with this, in case of death of children of labourers, they will be given educational assistance of Rs.1 lakh. Thus an excessive labor protection scheme would be a prison for the empowerment of labour.
Under Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana, all 1 lakh families will get benefit in 60 days. Workers will get relief from this scheme. Workers can easily apply through Post Office/Postman/Gramin Dak Sevak to get the benefit of Utsya Shramik Suraksha Yojana.
Gay Aid Scheme Gujarat
Key Features of Gujarat Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana
- Affordable Premium – Under the Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana, an insurance cover of Rs 10 lakh will be available at an annual premium rate of Rs 499. And for Rs 289 you will get an insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh. So workers of all sectors can easily get the benefit of this.
- Comprehensive coverage – Various benefits will be extended to the workers through this scheme. 10 lakhs to 5 lakhs also includes accident insurance. The scheme will provide disability benefits, hospitalization benefits etc. to meet the specific needs of all workers.
- easy enrollment process – Under Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana, workers can easily apply for benefits through their nearest Post Office/Postman/Gramin Dak Sevak.
- Pan India coverageAfter a successful pilot launch, the scheme will be rolled out to cover over 28 crore workers across India. Nationwide coverage will ensure that every worker can avail the benefits irrespective of their financial status.
Antyodaya Labor Security Scheme Advantages of
- Union Government’s Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana has been launched by the Gujarat Government as a pilot project in the state.
- It has been formally launched to provide security to the workers through this scheme.
- Under this scheme, a financial assistance of Rs 10 lakh will be given to the workers of the state to provide accident insurance.
- Government of Gujarat is offering Rs 5 lakh insurance cover and Rs 10 lakh cover at Rs 499 under this scheme at a very reasonable annual premium rate of Rs 289.
- The benefit of this scheme will provide relief to the workers and help them to become self-reliant.
- Applications under this scheme will be accepted through offline process only.
- If a laborer dies in an accident, his family will be given a financial assistance of Rs 10 lakh by the Gujarat government.
- 10 lakh rupees will be given by the government to the workers in case of permanent disability due to accident.
- Also, in case of death of workers, a benefit of Rs.1 lakh will be given to provide educational assistance to their children.
- Gujarat has become the first state in the country to implement Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana.
- This scheme will be an important step towards creating a safe society.
- Now the families of the laborers will not have to face the financial situation in case of an accident.
Antyodaya Labor Security Scheme of for the Eligibility
- To get the benefit of Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana, the applicant must be a native of Gujarat.
- Only state workers will be eligible for this scheme.
- The laborer must have this labor card or labor card.
- of the worker Bank Account Link with Aadhaar Card should
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
Antyodaya Labor Security Scheme Documents required for
How to apply under Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana?
If you want to get the benefit of Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana, you have to apply to get your insurance cover under this scheme.
- First of all you have to go to your nearest post office/ gramin dak sevak office.
- You have to go there and get Antyodaya Suraksha Yojana application form.
- After receiving the application form, you have to enter all the required information carefully.
- After filling all the information, you have to attach the necessary documents asked in the form.
- After this, you have to submit this application at the nearest Post Office/Gramin Dak Sevak office. Where did you get it from?
- After submitting the form your application will be scrutinized by the authorities.
- You will be given the benefits of the scheme after the verification of the application.
- In this way you can successfully apply under Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana.
Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana FAQs
The main objective of Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana is to provide comprehensive coverage and protection to unorganized sector workers.
The premium amount of Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana will be provided to workers at an annual premium rate, Rs 10 lakh cover for Rs 499 and Rs 5 lakh cover for Rs 289.
In case of death in an accident, the next of kin of the workers will be given financial assistance of Rs 10 lakh.
Under Antyodaya Shramik Suraksha Yojana, applications can be made through offline process only.
#Antyodaya #Shramik #Suraksha #Yojana #launched #workers #lakh #insurance