All government school children will have the same uniform
One State One Uniform Scheme :- Just like some time ago it was decided to implement one country one uniform scheme for police all over India. In this way, now the education department of the government of Maharashtra for the students studying in all government schools in our state. One State One Uniform Scheme has been started. All the schools in the state through this scheme of the student Uniform will be provided. One color one uniform policy is to be implemented in all government schools through the One State One Uniform scheme. If you want to get more information related to One State Ek Saman Yojana launched by Maharashtra Government, then you have to read this article in detail till the end. Because today we are going to tell you through this article One State One Uniform Scheme Will give complete information regarding.
Maharashtra One State One Uniform Scheme 2023
Maharashtra government has announced to launch one state one equal scheme. Which will be implemented from 15 June 2023. Through this scheme, all the students studying in government schools of the state will be given uniform. Children in all government schools in Maharashtra have to come in the same school uniform. The uniform provided under this scheme can be worn by the students for 3 days in a week and it will be compulsory to wear the school uniform for 3 days. Apart from this, shoes will also be provided to the students.
Preparations are underway to implement one state one uniform scheme from this academic year itself. Uniforms have been ordered in some schools for that. Students do not need to apply to avail benefits under one state uniform scheme. Because the school itself will distribute the uniform to the students. Efforts are being made to raise the level of education through this scheme. So that other children in the state can also be motivated to study in government schools.
Maharashtra itselfAnd Plan
Information about Maharashtra One State One Uniform Scheme
|Name of the scheme||One State One Uniform Scheme|
|was started||From Maharashtra Govt|
|will apply||15 June 2023|
|concerned department||Department of Education Maharashtra|
|Beneficiary||STUDENTS OF STATE GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS|
|Objective||Providing uniforms to children studying in state government schools|
One State One Uniform Scheme of Objective
The main objective of the government’s launch of the One State One Uniform Scheme is to provide uniform uniforms to students in all government schools in the state. Apart from this, books and shoes will also be provided free of cost to the students. So that all students are seen in a spirit of equality and are not identified by caste class or their color dress.
Maharashtra Lake Ladki Scheme
Advantages and Features of Maharashtra One State One Uniform Scheme
- Government of Maharashtra has launched one state one uniform scheme.
- Maharashtra One State One Uniform Scheme will be implemented in all government schools of the state.
- One State One Recruitment Scheme will be started by the Government of Maharashtra from this academic session.
- All children studying in government schools will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Through this scheme, other children in the state will also be motivated to study in government schools.
- With this scheme of Maharashtra government, all students are equal, whether they are rich or poor.
- Under the One State One Uniform scheme, students will be given uniform along with shoes. Apart from this, books will also be made available to the students.
- Under this scheme, the girl students will have to come to school for 3 days in the uniform of the government scheme and 3 days in the uniform prescribed by the school.
- When children come to school wearing the same uniform, government schools will also become a model.
One State One Uniform Scheme of Eligibility
- Only the students of Maharashtra will get the benefit of one state one uniform scheme. So to avail the benefit it is mandatory for the beneficiary to be a native of Maharashtra.
- Both boys and girls will be eligible for this scheme.
- Only students studying in government schools in Maharashtra will be eligible to avail this scheme.
How to apply to get uniform under Maharashtra One State One Uniform Scheme?
Any interested student from Maharashtra need not apply under One State One Uniform scheme. Because as soon as this scheme is implemented by the Maharashtra government, then the schools will be ordered by the Ministry of Education to measure all the students in their schools and then the clothes will be purchased by the state government. Providing financial assistance.. After that the uniforms will be stitched by the cloth tailor. After the tailoring of the uniform is complete. After that the uniform will be handed over to the school. After that this uniform will be given to class wise students in the school itself. In this way children will be given the benefit of one state one uniform scheme.
Maharashtra One State One Uniform Scheme Frequently Asked Questions
One State One Uniform Scheme has been launched in the state of Maharashtra.
One state one uniform scheme is being implemented in government schools in Maharashtra, under which children studying in all government schools will be given the same uniform. Apart from this, books and shoes will also be given to the students.
The scheme will start from the new academic session from 15th June 2023.
Students studying in all government schools in the state will get the benefit of Maharashtra One State One Uniform Scheme.
#government #school #children #uniform