A loan of up to 50 lakhs will be available for building a house on the farm
Cooperation Gram Awas Yojana :- As we all know that every day new schemes are launched by central government and state government for the benefit of farmers so that they can improve their finances. Similarly, farmers in the fields Housing Rajasthan government has started a new scheme for this. Named Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana. Through this scheme, loans of up to Rs 50 lakh will be made available to farmers from Central Co-operative Banks. Apart from this, the farmers who repay the loan on time will also get the benefit of subsidy. If you are also a farmer, issued by Rajasthan Govt Cooperative Village Housing Scheme If you want to get more information related to it, then you have to read this article carefully.
Cooperative Village Housing Scheme 2023
Chief Government Secretary Sahakar Shreya Guha said that Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana has been issued to farmers to build houses on their farms. Through the government’s Gram Awas Yojana, loans up to Rs 50 lakh will be made available to farmers by central cooperative banks. come on Loans to farmers It will be made available in three installments. The feature of this scheme is that the farmer is given the benefit of 5% interest subsidy if he repays the loan to the bank on time. So farmers will have to pay 6 percent interest.
This loan will be of long term. The duration of which will be 15 years. That means the farmer will have 15 years to repay the loan. Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana is going to be very beneficial for the farmers of the country. By availing the loan amount, the farmer can increase his income and improve his financial condition.
Rajasthan Fountain Plant Subsidy Scheme
Information about Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Cooperative Village Housing Scheme|
|was started||By Rajasthan Govt|
|Beneficiary||Farmers in the country|
|Objective||To provide loans to farmers for construction of houses on agricultural land|
|grant||Benefit of 5% subsidy for loan repayment farmers|
Cooperative Village Housing Scheme of Objective
The main objective of the Government of Rajasthan in launching the Sarkari Gram Awas Yojana is to provide loans to the farmers for building houses on their farms. So that the farmers can get a loan of up to Rs 50 lakh from the Central Co-operative Bank and construct houses in their farms without any financial difficulties. Apart from this, the farmers who repay the loan on time will also get 5% interest subsidy under this scheme. which will be of long duration. Farmers will become self-reliant and empowered by getting the benefit of this scheme. This will improve their financial condition.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme
farm But Accomodation of for the banks La 72.70 Ten lakhs Rs of gave gone target
On Monday, June 12, a review meeting of the Managing Directors of Central Co-operative Banks was addressed at the Apex Bank by Principal Secretary, Co-operatives, Smt Shreya Guha. Banks have reserved Rs 72.70 crore to be given to farmers. Along with this, he also directed that the applications of the eligible applicants received in the Inflation Prevention Camp should be distributed at the earliest. Apart from this, the Chief Government Secretary said that Rs 1500 crore worth of work will be distributed under the Rajasthan Rural Livelihood Scheme. For which so far 2.34 lakh applications have been received. The process of allotment of decisions should be initiated by ensuring disposal of applications by 31st July 2023 after discussion with the Livelihood concerned authorities.
Advantages and Features of Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana
- Government of Rajasthan has started Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana for the welfare of farmers in the country.
- Through this scheme, the farmer will be given the benefit of a loan to build a house on the farm land.
- Under this scheme, farmers can get loans up to Rs 50 lakh from central cooperative banks.
- This loan will be given to the farmers in three installments.
- If the farmer repays the loan on time, he will get the benefit of 5% interest subsidy.
- Farmers will have to pay 6 percent interest in this scheme.
- This loan will be of long term. That is, the farmers will get a period of 15 years to repay the loan under this scheme.
- The Rajasthan government has given a target of Rs 72.70 crore to banks for farm houses.
- Farmers can apply through offline process under this scheme.
- Farmers will get relief from Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana.
- Now farmers will be able to construct houses in their fields without any financial problems. Farmers will become self-reliant due to this scheme.
Cooperative Village Housing Scheme of for the Eligibility
- Applicant must be a citizen of India to avail the benefit of Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana.
- Only farmers will be eligible to apply under this scheme.
- A farmer should have his own cultivable land.
- Farmers’ bank account should be linked with Aadhaar card.
Rajasthan MainThree Krishak Saathi Yojana
Required Documents for Cooperative Village Housing Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Identification card
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- Kisan Card
- Caste certificate
- Land documents
- mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account statement
How to apply under Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana?
- To apply under Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana first of all you have to go to your nearest bank.
- Going there you have to get information from the bank officer to apply under Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana.
- After this the bank officer will give you the application form of Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana.
- Now you have to carefully enter all the required information asked in the application form.
- After this you have to attach all the required documents asked in the application form.
- Now you have to submit this application in the bank.
- Your application and documents will be scrutinized by a bank officer.
- After the verification of the application, you will be given the loan benefit under this scheme.
- In this way you can easily apply under Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana.
Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana FAQs
Under Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana, loans will be made available to farmers for building houses on their farms.
Under the Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana, an amount of up to 50 lakhs will be made available to the farmers through Central Cooperative Banks.
Under this scheme, farmers can repay the loan within 15 years.
Under Sahakar Gram Awas Yojana, farmers will get 5% interest subsidy if they repay their loans on time.
To avail the benefit of this scheme you can visit your nearest bank and apply through offline process.
#loan #lakhs #building #house #farm