300 per month will be given to girl students from 7th to 12th standard
Chief Minister Kishori Arogya Yojana :- As we all know that from the age of 12 a girl’s body begins to undergo many changes, one of which is menstruation (period) every month. In such situations, many girls use clothes during menstruation. Which is very dangerous for their health. Keeping this matter in mind, the Bihar Government through the Education Department has issued Chief Minister’s Girl Utthan Yojana Working under Chief Minister Kishori Arogya Yojana. Under this scheme, students studying in government schools are given money by the government to purchase sanitary napkins for menstruation every year. if you Chief Minister Kishori Arogya Yojana 2023 Want to take advantage. So you have to read this article in detail till the end. Because today we are going to give you complete information related to this scheme through this article.
Chief Minister’s Kishore Health Scheme 2023
Under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, the Education Department of the Government of Bihar has launched the Mukhyamantri Kishori Swasthya Yojana. Students studying in government schools under this scheme Female student So that there is no harm to their health. For this, Bihar Government provides the benefit to the girl students in government schools from class 7th to class 12th. Under the Mukhyamantri Kishori Arogya Yojana, girls are given money by the state government to purchase sanitary napkins. The benefit of this scheme is given only to the students who have started their period. Bihar Government provides health allowance of Rs 300 per year to eligible girls. So that they can buy sanitary napkins.
Janani Child Protection Scheme
Information about Chief Minister Kishori Arogya Yojana
Bihar Kishori Balika Yojana
Benefits of Bihar Chief Minister Kishori Arogya Yojana
- Under the Chief Minister’s Kishori Arogya Yojana, benefits are given to girls in the state.
- Bihar government encourages girls to use sanitary napkins during menstruation. For which some amount is given by the government.
- The benefit of this scheme is given to all the girl students studying in government schools.
- Under Mukhyamantri Kishori Arogya Yojana, girl students from class 7th to 12th are helped.
- 300 rupees per annum for sanitary napkins is given to the girl students studying under this scheme from the state government.
- This amount is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary students through DBT.
- This money can be used by the students to buy sanitary napkins for themselves.
- After availing the benefits of Mukhyamantri Kishori Arogya Yojana, girls will not have to use cloth during menstruation.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Kishori Arogya Yojana
- Only girls from the state of Bihar will be eligible to get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Kishori Arogya Yojana.
- Only the girl students studying in government schools will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Girls studying from class 7th to 12th are eligible for this scheme.
- Only those female students will be benefited under this scheme. Menstrual cycle (period) has started.
Chief Minister’s Digital Health Yojana
Chief Minister Kishori Arogya Yojana Internal application process
Application under Mukhyamantri Kishori Arogya Yojana is made through government schools or Anganwadi centers. Then the money received by the students through DBT under this scheme is sent to the bank account by the government. But if you are not getting benefits under Mukhyamantri Kishori Arogya Yojana from the school, then you can apply to your nearest Anganwadi center to get benefits under this scheme. After that you will be given benefit under Mukhyamantri Kishori Arogya Yojana.
#month #girl #students #7th #12th #standard